Trap Setup Options for Seasonal Garden Summer
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available at the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- What the impact of the setup on the cheese effect is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using how well the setup attracts mice
- What your current goal is
- If you are interested in attraction rate, you want mice to show up to your trap even if you do not catch them.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catch the most mice and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are looking for loot, you want the setup and cheese that catches the mouse that drops the loot you are interested in.
- If you are looking to increase Tower Amplifier, you want the setup that generates the most points.
This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1st.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Trap||Base||Cheese||Power||Luck||Cheese Effect||Attraction||Points||Profit||Key Shard|
|Zugzwang's First Move||Molten Shrapnel Base||Gouda||5,029||25||Stale||2nd||1st||3rd||1st|
|Zugzwang's First Move||Molten Shrapnel Base||Brie||5,029||25||Stale||5th||4th||1st||2nd|
|Zugzwang's First Move||Candy Cane Base||Gouda||4,554||25||Extremely Fresh||4th||2nd||4th||2nd|
|Zugzwang's First Move||Candy Cane Base||Brie||4,554||25||Extremely Fresh||6th||6th||2nd||5th|
|Horrific Venus Mouse Trap||Molten Shrapnel Base||Gouda||4,588||24||Extremely Stale||1st||3rd||5th||4th|
|Horrific Venus Mouse Trap||Candy Cane Base||Gouda||4,144||24||Fresh||3rd||4th||6th||6th|
- MouseHunt Analytics Catch Rates Estimates