Trap Setup Options for the Mountain
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available at the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- What the impact of the setup on the cheese effect is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using how well the setup attracts mice
- What your current goal is
- If you are interested in attraction rate, you want mice to show up to your trap even if you do not catch them.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catch the most mice and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are looking for loot, you want the setup and cheese that catches the mouse that drops the loot you are interested in.
- If you are looking for Splintered Wood, you want a setup that catches the Dwarf mice the best.
- If you are looking for the Burroughs Laboratory Map Piece, you want a setup that catches the Ninja mice the best.
- If you are looking for Potions, you want a setup that catches the Bionic mice the best.
- If you want to catch the Abominable Snow, Frosty Snow, and Frozen mice, you want a setup that catches rare mice the best.
Excluding mice that are rarely encountered, Mountain mice include 9 physical mice and 2 tactical mice. This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1st.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Trap||Base||Cheese||Power||Luck||Cheese Effect||Attract||Points||Profit Per Hunt||Map Piece||Splintered Wood||Potion||Abominable Snow Mouse|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Dehydration Base||Brie||2,884||16||Insanely Fresh||1st||1st||5th||1st||1st||1st||1st|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Dehydration Base||Swiss||2,884||16||Insanely Fresh||7th||5th||1st||4th||7th||4th||4th|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Explosive Base||Brie||3,101||12||Stale||1st||2nd||7th||1st||1st||1st||1st|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Wooden Base with Target||Swiss||2,716||12||No Effect||6th||4th||1st||4th||5th||4th||4th|
|Mouse DeathBot||Explosive Base||Brie||3,240||2||Very Stale||1st||3rd||8th||3rd||3rd||3rd||1st|
|Mouse DeathBot||Wooden Base with Target||Marble||2,846||2||Stale||10th||8th||3rd||6th||10th||8th||NA|
|Swiss Army Mouse Trap||Explosive Base||Brie||1,605||10||Stale||4th||7th||11th||6th||5th||7th||6th|
|Swiss Army Mouse Trap||Explosive Base||Swiss||1,605||10||Stale||8th||10th||5th||9th||8th||9th||8th|
|Swiss Army Mouse Trap||Dehydration Base||Brie||1,454||14||Insanely Fresh||4th||6th||9th||6th||4th||6th||6th|
|Swiss Army Mouse Trap||Dehydration Base||Swiss||1,454||14||Insanely Fresh||8th||9th||4th||9th||8th||9th||8th|
|Mouse Trebuchet||Explosive Base||Marble||963||1||Fresh||12th||11th||9th||11th||11th||11th||NA|
|Mouse Rocketine||Wooden Base with Target||Marble||769||0||Very Stale||11th||12th||11th||12th||11th||11th||NA|