Trap Setup Options for the Pinnacle Chamber
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using, how well the setup attracts mice
- What impact the setup has on the Stale Cheese effect
- What your current goal is:
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catching the most mice possible and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are looking for Onyx Stones, you want the setup that catches Master of the Dojo best.
- If you are looking for Ambush Trap Blueprints, you want the setup that catches the Hapless Mouse the best.
Excluding mice that are rarely encountered, Pinnacle Chamber mice include 2 tactical mice. This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1st.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Trap||Base||Cheese||Power||Luck||Cheese Effect||Attraction||Points||Gold||Master of the Dojo||Ambush Trap Blueprints|
|Zugzwang's Last Move||Explosive Base||Rumble||3,000||7||No Effect||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd|
|Zugzwang's Last Move||Dehydration Base||Brie||2,789||11||Ultimately Fresh||4th||4th||4th||NA||1st|
|Venus Mouse Trap||Explosive Base||Rumble||2,310||5||Very Fresh||1st||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd|
|Venus Mouse Trap||Dehydration Base||Brie||2,125||9||Über Fresh||4th||4th||4th||NA||1st|
|Ambush||Explosive Base||Rumble||3,630||12||No Effect||2nd||1st||1st||1st||NA|
- MouseHunt Analytics Catch Rates Estimates