Difference between revisions of "Treat Mouse"
(Added Event section, minor edits)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
'''Treat ''' is only available to capture after using [[Candy Corn]] cheese to capture 39 other mice in the [[Pumpkin Patch]] area within the [[Haunted Terrortories]]. Capturing both '''Treat''' and [[Trick]] mice unlocks the event's boss mouse, and after catching the boss mouse, the hunter's progress is reset. The '''Treat ''' can only be caught once per run in the [[Haunted Terrortories]], so that if hunters would like to catch it again, they will need to complete the area again.
== Event Participation ==
== Event Participation ==
Revision as of 23:19, 15 September 2014
The Treat mouse is a breed of mouse found during the annual Halloween event. It is known to drop Halloween event-related loot.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Halloween)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||Candy Corn cheese||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Haunted Terrortories||Loot:||Candy Apple|
Undead Halloween Scroll Case
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|As a master trick-or-treater, his little mouse never goes hungry. In fact, it spends much of its time rooting through its giant pillowcase of cheese, searching for the flavors that it likes before offering the rest to friends and relatives. Hunters everywhere have wondered: how does it get so much cheese with only a limited number of locations to visit? Well, cuteness is one factor, but changing costumes every two hours doesn't hurt either.|
|Mouse ID#: 282|
The Treat Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Candy Corn cheese, to the point that no other cheese will suffice.
The Treat Mouse is only available to capture after using Candy Corn cheese to capture 39 other mice in the Pumpkin Patch area within the Haunted Terrortories. Capturing both Treat and Trick mice unlocks the event's boss mouse, and after catching the boss mouse, the hunter's progress is reset. The Treat Mouse can only be caught once per run in the Haunted Terrortories, so that if hunters would like to catch it again, they will need to complete the area again.
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
- Halloween Trick AND Treat - 20 October through 2 November 2010
History and Trivia
- 20 October 2010: The Treat Mouse was introduced with the Halloween Trick AND Treat event.
- When the Treat Mouse was released in 2010, it was only weak against Arcane, Forgotten, Physical and Shadow type traps.
- When the Treat Mouse was released in 2011, Draconic, Hydro and Tactical type weapons became effective against it.