|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||??|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
Satchel of Gold (1,000 gold)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These hideous mice lurk under bridges and rocks waiting to ambush MouseHunters, although their wretched scent often gives them away! Trolls yell their rude, incoherent babbling to any MouseHunter they come across, happy to scare people away from their lairs. Those who fall victim to them are quickly clubbed and their possessions ransacked. Some mice just have no manners! A final word of advice: never feed the trolls!|
|Mouse ID#: 211|
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 3 December 2009 through 2 January 2010
History and Trivia
- 22 April 2009: The Troll Mouse was released with the introduction of the Lagoon location.
- 25 June 2013: The Troll Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- Upon receiving a small handful of complaints from concerned parents about some perceived sexual content of the art, the image of the Troll Mouse was edited. The Troll Mouse's nose got a dose of warts.
- The description for the Troll Mouse has changed since its release. The original description read as follows:
- These hideous mice lurk under bridges and rocks waiting to ambush MouseHunters, although their wretched scent often gives away their position! Trolls yell their rude, incoherent babbling to any MouseHunter they cross, almost taking pleasure from it. Those who fall victim are quickly clubbed and their possessions ransacked. Some mice just have no manners! A final word of advice: never feed the trolls!