Ultimate Iceberg Base
|Ultimate Iceberg Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The ultimate base to traverse the Iceberg! No longer will you need to worry about switching bases while digging to defeat Icewing. This is a "one base fits all" solution to your previous multi-base problem!
The Ultimate Iceberg Base is a Limited Edition base available for purchase for 190,000 gold from Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2017. It cannot be refunded once purchased.
- It increases the attraction rate of the Tunnel Rats mice the same way it does when the Magnet Base is armed.
- It prevents being pushed back by the Brute mice the same way it does when the Spiked Base is armed.
- Upon capturing Bomb Squad mice, you will be propelled 20 feet forward the same way it does when the Remote Detonator Base is armed at Bombing Run.
- It repels Zealot mice at Mad Depths the same way it does when the Hearthstone Base is armed at Mad Depths.
- Same bonus is provided as the Deep Freeze Base.
History and Trivia
- 25 July 2017: The Ultimate Iceberg Base was introduced in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2017.