Difference between revisions of "Unstable Charm"
(→Conversion Results: add new charms)
m (→Conversion Results: disambiguation)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| nowrap |
| nowrap |
Revision as of 11:10, 24 June 2015
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|An amoeba of amalgamation! Some form of advanced charmistry has created this marvel! Using this charm causes an incredible reaction which causes advanced charm fusion, producing another random charm!|
Every time you hunt with an Unstable Charm equipped, another, random charm will be placed in your inventory!
When hunting with an Unstable Charm armed, a message appears in the Hunter's Journal (even for failure to attract or catch):
- *POP* Your Unstable Charm pops off your trap and has turned into a XXX Charm. You quickly add it to your inventory!
The following charms are known to result from using an Unstable Charm, although some occur much more frequently than others.
The following charm groups, with minor exceptions, do not result from using an Unstable Charm:
- Event Charms
- Fiery Warpath Charms
- Gnawnian Express Charms
- Limited Edition Charms
- Living Garden Charms
- Riftwalker Set Charms
History and Trivia
- 13 May 2014: The Unstable Charm was introduced during the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event.
- 2 July 2014: The Unstable Charm became available as loot with the introduction of the Sunken City location.
- January 2015: The Unstable Charm became available from Grave Robber mice during the Zombie Invasion Week 2015.
- March 2015: The Unstable Charm resulted in a Cupcake Charm with the release of the MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday.
- 12 May 2014: The Unstable Charm starts producing Spore Charms with the release of Fungal Cavern.
- Unstable Charm Results - Powered by HornTracker, this page displays the Unstable Charm's *POP* results submitted by the community.