|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|An amoeba of amalgamation! Some form of advanced charmistry has created this marvel! Using this charm causes an incredible reaction which causes advanced charm fusion, producing another random charm!|
Every time you hunt with an Unstable Charm equipped, another, random charm will be placed in your inventory!
The Unstable Charm could be bought for 4,600 gold at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe Charm Shoppe during her 13 May 2014 visit. It cannot be refunded. It is also available in the Marketplace or via Give To Friends, as well via loot from the Grave Robber Mouse or when hunting in the Magma Flow section of the Sunken City.
When hunting with this charm armed, a message appears in the Hunter's Journal (even for failure to attract or catch):
- *POP* Your Unstable Charm pops off your trap and has turned into a XXX Charm. You quickly add it to your inventory!
The following charms are known to result from an Unstable charm, although some occur much more frequently than others. Among others, Limited Edition, Gnawnian Express Station, and most Fiery Warpath and Living Garden charms, are noticeably absent from this list. It is also uncertain whether charms introduced in the game after the Unstable charm (such as the Water Jet) will ever be possible.
History and Trivia
- The Unstable Charm was introduced on 13 May 2014 during the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event.
- The Unstable Charm became available as loot with the introduction of the Sunken City on 2 July 2014.
- The Unstable Charm became available from Grave Robber mice during the Zombie Invasion Week 2015 in January 2015.
- Unstable Charm Results - Powered by HornTracker, this page displays the Unstable Charm's *POP* results submitted by the community.