User talk:Gar III
PLEASE quit changing the heading level for the 12 Days 'til Christmas event. It is a sub-event that is part of The Great Winter Hunt '09. If you continue to change this, I will have no choice but to ask the devs to intervene in your editing. Also, PLEASE make use of the Summary box when you make edits to indicate what changes were made to pages. Thanks for your cooperation. --15:03, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
Please use show preview button to view your changing. After you satisfied with the editing, click save page. Thank you. Pus 20:59, 6 January 2010 (UTC)
- Please please please use "show preview" button before submit the editing. Pus 23:25, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- And please use the edit summary box as well, which I asked previously but apparently to no avail. -- 00:08, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
Abominable Snow Mouse: rare?
I don't understand your recent edits. You changed the ASM to be not rare, on the mouse page and the Mountain page. But on the Trap Setup page you kept the ASM as rare (and added Frosty Snow and Frozen). -- rh 00:21, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
I think we have to make specific what "rare" here means. It's been playing in my mind that we shouldn't use "rare" with ASM, Frosty, and Frozen since they still make their appearance in the Mountain, thus making them NOT rare. A suitable word would suffice.
I have been trying to edit the Related Weapons part of this subject to make it sound professional and less demeaning with respect to RhinoBot and Digby DrillBot through avoidance of the usage of "weaker" and preferring "less power". But it appears that another contributor keeps on switching it back to a messy state, i.e.,
1) Usage of numerical value like 0% which do not accord well with words;
2) Capitalization of words like "Very Stale Cheese Effect", "Power Bonus", etc, which can all be set properly in this manner power bonus;
3) Usage of words like "regular store-bought" which I already turned into "a weapon sold in the trapsmith of Town of Digby; and "somewhat".
I am trying as much as possible to contribute to this wiki by following proper way of writing and expressing thoughts. I also accept editing by other contributors when I deem that they wrote a better piece than I did.
I hope this matter would be resolved for the continuous betterment of our site.