Is that really necessary? It will be just time consuming, and it will probably be best if we do it as we go along, editing older pages, making new ones, etc.. Shinnok 08:05, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yup its just a reminder to do it as pages are updated/corrected, doesn't have to be actively tracked down. Very often links are added without an explanation. That's good for players who already know what they are looking for, but doesn't help newer players much since they might not have a clue what it is for. Main purpose is to help everyone make the link between different aspects of the game more easily :) -- Grexx 08:21, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the link. I've seen it once a couple of days back. Its good information but unfortunately not completed yet. Hopefully Paul will be able to fill in more of the blanks in the meantime. -- Grexx 07:23, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Should I go ahead with editing the pages with versions in my Sandbox? I might also be able to start editing the Mice pages following the Manual of Style entry. It's just not clear to me whether History and Trivia sections should still be kept or not. ---Mikeyco 12:26, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Whoops I missed out those sections lol. I'll add them in in a while. They're optional anyways. Most mice don't really have a history, unless you want to include the fact that some of the mice have been here since the game's introduction.
- As for the Locations, I think you can proceed whenever you have the time, since no one else has given feedback on it and it is also an improvement over the current versions. I'd suggest starting from Gnawnia and working your way to Bristle Woods.
- Oh and you don't need to consult me, or anyone for that matter, before starting anything. You'll find that very often not many people have an opinion on a matter, so after a day or two you can just proceed with whatever it is you want to do. Just remember to give some time for feedback on changes that are especially major. -- Grexx 12:51, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
You're Awesome. That is all. Carry On. --Navarr 20:57, 9 March 2009 (UTC)