Is that really necessary? It will be just time consuming, and it will probably be best if we do it as we go along, editing older pages, making new ones, etc.. Shinnok 08:05, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yup its just a reminder to do it as pages are updated/corrected, doesn't have to be actively tracked down. Very often links are added without an explanation. That's good for players who already know what they are looking for, but doesn't help newer players much since they might not have a clue what it is for. Main purpose is to help everyone make the link between different aspects of the game more easily :) -- Grexx 08:21, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the link. I've seen it once a couple of days back. Its good information but unfortunately not completed yet. Hopefully Paul will be able to fill in more of the blanks in the meantime. -- Grexx 07:23, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Should I go ahead with editing the pages with versions in my Sandbox? I might also be able to start editing the Mice pages following the Manual of Style entry. It's just not clear to me whether History and Trivia sections should still be kept or not. ---Mikeyco 12:26, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Whoops I missed out those sections lol. I'll add them in in a while. They're optional anyways. Most mice don't really have a history, unless you want to include the fact that some of the mice have been here since the game's introduction.
- As for the Locations, I think you can proceed whenever you have the time, since no one else has given feedback on it and it is also an improvement over the current versions. I'd suggest starting from Gnawnia and working your way to Bristle Woods.
- Oh and you don't need to consult me, or anyone for that matter, before starting anything. You'll find that very often not many people have an opinion on a matter, so after a day or two you can just proceed with whatever it is you want to do. Just remember to give some time for feedback on changes that are especially major. -- Grexx 12:51, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
You're Awesome. That is all. Carry On. --Navarr 20:57, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
Mouse Mary in Traps
It doesn't seem to be a case of vandalism. Just a mistake on Peter88's part. It's been there since the tables were added, which is the second edit after the page's creation. It's quite surprising that it was only discovered recently despite the error being there for half a year already. --Mikeyco 20:15, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for looking it up. Been quite busy lately so didn't have the time to go through it myself :) -- Grexx 02:41, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
I'm new at this whole editing thing and wanted to have someone confirm that I got Plankrun's Journal Entries on the Dojo. How do I go about doing that? I saw that all of them had been received by different people and confirmed except for the Dojo one. What would I need to do in order to confirm by loot, so that it could be recorded in the timeline? Thanks.
Here's the info I got on the date of the catch.
4:10pm yesterday (March 21st, 2009) I sounded the Hunter’s Horn. I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 6 oz. Monk mouse from the Training Grounds worth 5,245 points and 956 gold.
The mouse also dropped the following loot: 1 plankrun's journal entries on the dojo.
--Jake J. Crenshaw 18:39, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- The Timeline records the first confirmed drop for a new item. However in this case many players have already received that particular journal entry, thus there is not going to be any timeline entry for it since the information was not captured then. Basically, anything other than the first drop is not considered notable to be on the timeline page. Quite frequently in fact, there are no "claimants" to the honor of getting the first drop or catch, so only the general date of release or discovery is noted. -- Grexx 18:59, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Oh. Well, that makes sense. Awesome! Thanks for filling me in, and for doing so quickly. --Jake J. Crenshaw 19:24, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
Request for input
Official Contribution Templates
Thoughts? Just thought that it would be nice to have some sort of official contribution template. Would appreciate any comments/feedback.
MD 14:14, 28 April 2009 (UTC)