Thanks for helping out with the OOI statistics on the various Base Pages. Much appreciated :) -- Grexx 17:22, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Hope that they are all correct ;) _____m. 17:31, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
|In recognition of the excellent contributions that M. has made to the MH Wiki.|
-- Grexx 21:57, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
Some notable contributions:
- Keeping wiki information updated and accurate.
- Making sure minor but important details are not missed out, such as categorization, layout, formatting and such.
Radioactive Blue Potion
Hi M., I noticed you were the one who added the information about the Radioactive Potions being found in the Moz on top of the Lab. Edit here: http://mousehunt.hitgrab.com/wiki/index.php?title=Radioactive_Blue_Cheese_Curd_Potion&diff=next&oldid=73812.
I'm curious where you got the information from, was it from your personal log? Or a guesstimate. Because based on the information we have from Dave regarding loot drop and frequency for Monster and the various other Lab mice, potions are not dropped in the Moz, only the Lab. -- Grexx 17:20, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Went to look through Dave's edit on Monster page, information found here: http://mousehunt.hitgrab.com/wiki/index.php?title=Monster_Mouse&diff=next&oldid=11951 -- Grexx 17:25, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe we need to reword or refine this... I definitely know about Greater RBCC Potions being dropped by Vampires. _____m. 17:29, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
- Apologies, you're right. I never noticed the Vampire page. I've since rummaged through the old edits. The supporting info is here:http://mousehunt.hitgrab.com/wiki/index.php?title=Vampire_Mouse&diff=12281&oldid=10191. I agree with you regarding the rewording of the text though. It could use with some clarification considering its not easy to come across. -- Grexx 17:32, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Before I forget again, if you haven't seen it, please have a look at the changes I've made to the table in MHWiki:Manual of Style#Weapons. The basic changes are adding a bottom and left margin of 20px and using the full names for the Bases. While the shortened names are quite amusing, it'll probably confuse most players so best avoided :P -- Grexx 18:51, 8 March 2009 (UTC)