Warden of Fog
|Warden of Fog|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Sky Warden)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||See Power Type below||Other Requirements:||See Island Info below|
Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake
Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This gaseous form looms ominously above the islands: a grim folktale to some, a living nightmare to others. It is an all-consuming force that descends upon unwary explorers who are driven by a blind lust for treasure. Once engulfed, this sinister creature clouds their vision and obscures all of their navigational instruments. It renders its victims blind, helpless, and lost in an endless void of darkness.
It begins with a lull in the air followed by a sudden absence of all sound and smell: an eerie calm all around you. The last thing you see is a cloud of hopeless grey that washes over you, your ship, your crew, and then... nothingness.
|Mouse ID#: 1029|
- Physical – Very Effective
- Shadow – Very Effective
- Tactical – Very Effective
- Arcane – Very Effective
- Forgotten – Very Effective
- Hydro – Very Effective
- Draconic – Very Effective
- Law – Very Effective
- The Warden of Fog can only be encountered on any Low Altitude Island with a Shrine of Fog present when the Hunter is engaging the island's protector.
- The Warden of Fog will be the only mouse attractable during engagement and must be caught for the Hunter to continue progressing within the Low Altitude Island.
- Prior to encountering the Warden of Fog, the Hunter cannot retreat from the Low Altitude Island.
- Only one Warden of Fog can be caught per Low Altitude Island.
- Ancient Relic
- Cloud Cruiser Airship Balloon
- Cloud Cruiser Airship Hull
- Cloud Cruiser Airship Sail
- Cyclone Stone
- Flawless Orb
History and Trivia
- 08 September 2020: The Warden of Fog was introduced with the release of the Floating Islands.