Winter Spring Charm
|Winter Spring Charm|
|Category: Great Winter Hunt|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||0||Cost:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These wintery charms of past Great Winter Hunt festivities bring with them a chance to attract the Snowflake Mouse when used during the festive event.|
Obtaining and Using Winter Spring Charms
Winter Spring Charms were first available during the annual Great Winter Hunt event in 2011. The source, cost, and effects of this charm can change from event to event.
History and Trivia
- 13 December 2011: The Winter Spring Charm was introduced during the Great Winter Hunt 2011 event.
- The Winter Spring Charm could be bought at the Festive Comet Charm Shoppe for 600 gold and 2 Ice Coins. It could be refunded for 120 gold at the same location.
15 of these charms could be bought directly via donating.
- 13 December 2011 to 31 January 2012: Winter Spring Charms were available to purchase at the Marketplace, and were also transferable via the Give To Friends option.
- 2011: The description read:
- Bouncing high into the sky, these charms lure festive mice carrying Toy Springs as loot to a hunter's trap.
- 2015: The description was changed and included this text:
- While racing down the toboggan courses, use a Winter Charm to attract the Snowflake Mouse who drops Toboggan Nitro when caught!