- "Zombie" redirects here. For more uses, see Zombie (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Shadow Clan|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||See preferences below||Charm:||None|
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
Super Wealth Charm
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Necromancy is never a pretty sight, and this mouse is no exception. Forever doomed to stalk the earth, its hunger for cheese is insatiable and its power almost limitless. All mice have a weakness, but how do you kill something that's already dead...?|
|Mouse ID#: 226|
Preferred Cheese and Loot by Location
Power Type Weaknesses
It is recommended that Hunters use a trap that will be effective against the main mouse population in their hunting location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Zombie Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- Great Winter Hunt 2011
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
- Zombie Invasion Weekends
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011
History and Trivia
- 8 June 2010: The Zombie Mouse began dropping the Tattered Mousoleum Map in the Town of Digby instead of the Laboratory.
- 17 April 2011: The Zombie Mouse began dropping the Antique Stripy Red Egg as loot in the Forbidden Grove as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 19 April 2011: The Zombie Mouse began dropping the Antique Scalloped Pink Egg as loot in the Bazaar as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Zombie Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Zombie Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 17 October 2018: the Zombie Mouse was removed from the Laboratory.