- For other uses, see Ambush (disambiguation).
|Power Type: Tactical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||5%||Cost:||≥62,660 gold|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This peaceful setting for tea and a light snack appears to be the perfect spot for war-hardened mice to pause for some peaceful rest and meditation. Yet behind a thin paper wall lies a robot ambush of epic proportions! The loyal droids follow the will of their controlling hunter to either capture and exile mice or use their high speed reflexes for a heavy battle that is sure to erupt into various explosions and montages.|
The Ambush Trap is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Ambush Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:|| Complete all of these:|
Catch Master of the Cheese Belt
Catch Master of the Cheese Claw
Catch Master of the Cheese Fang
|Ambush Trap Blueprints||1||N/A|
The Ambush Trap (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Ambush Trap Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Ambush Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch any mouse with Ambush armed|
|Ambush Trap Parts||1||62,660||
- Ninja Ambush Trap – An unremovable-skinned version of the Ambush with identical stats.
- A complete list of Tactical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 2 December 2008: The Ambush Trapwas introduced. It was the first crafted weapon.
- When Rumble Cheese is armed, the Master's Seal on the Ambush Trap visibly interacts with the baited cheese, as shown here
- 11 November 2010: At the start of the King's Giveaway event the Ambush Trap was added to the list of items that can be smashed with the Hunter's Hammer.