(Redirected from Main Page
Throughout this site you'll find information normally discovered through gameplay. If you prefer to discover everything on your own, this site may affect your enjoyment of the game.
Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki, where users contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for the benefit of the community.
MouseHunt is a popular game in which players, referred to as hunters, catch mice with a variety of traps and cheeses in order to earn experience points and virtual gold through passive gameplay. From time to time the developers add new locations and mice as well as sponsor thousands of dollars for periodic giveaways and tournaments. MouseHunt was developed by HitGrab Inc. as a Facebook application and released to a small group for beta testing in early 2008. On 7 March 2008, MouseHunt was officially released to the general public. Just nine months later, MouseHunt earned its creators a $250,000 development grant from Facebook and the game continues to grow in popularity.
This wiki exists to inform and to educate the community of MouseHunters and those who have an interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
If you have suggestions for improvements to the wiki, spot an error, or can fill in missing information, please post a note in the Official Wiki Suggestion Thread.
Great Gnawnian Games
09 August 2016
- Collect Runny Cheese and track down Great Gnawnian Games mice!
Gnawnian Games Mice Competing Throughout the Kingdom!
Sporty Gnawnian Games mice have setup throughout the Kingdom where they're holding races to swipe cheese from hunters' traps! Visit any one of nine locations in the Kingdom where these event mice can be found to collect Runny Cheese and hunt down these extra competitive mice.
Click the banner above your journal to view event locations
- Click the banner above your journal to view the nine locations where Runny Cheese can be collected as loot from mice. Arm Runny Cheese in those same locations to lure a variety of mice to your trap, including the event mice! In some locations, you may even spot a breed or two that usually likes more valuable bait such as a few Gruyere Grazers in the Fungal Cavern, Riftiago mice in the Gnawnia Rift, higher-tier mice in the King's Gauntlet, and more!
- Hunting event mice comes with a special reward: Torch Charms! These smouldering charms will burn each hunt you take with them armed, revealing a bonus item! You can find SUPER|brie+, King's Credits, Ultimate Luck Charms, Magic Essence, Rainbow Luck Charms, and much more!
- Torch Charms also provide Luck and Power bonuses to your trap. When used in a Runny Cheese location their heat intensifies, providing an impressive +10 Luck! This makes them great for getting that extra edge against any tough mice in Runny Cheese stockpile locations.
- Build the Gnawnian Games Journal Theme
- Go for gold and show off your completion of the Great Gnawnian Games by constructing a new journal theme! Gnawnian Games mice drop three scraps that will construct this sporty theme.
Supply Kits and Gift Baskets
The King has put together supplies, kits, and baskets to equip hunters looking to compete against the sporty mice! You'll find Runny Cheese, Torch Charms, and SUPER|brie+ to celebrate the games with!
- Hunt Gnawnian Games mice!
- Stock up for the race!
- Burn into bonus loot!
- Blazing hot stock!
- 50 Runny Cheese, 50 Torch Charms
- 300 Runny Cheese, 500 Torch Charms, 300 SB+
Great Gnawnian Games
- Visit Runny Cheese stockpile locations
- Collect Runny Cheese and hunt event mice
- Collect and arm Torch Charms for item rewards!
- Collect 3 scraps to craft the Gnawnian Games Journal Theme!
Recent changes · New pages · Wanted pages · All pages
Frequently Asked Questions · Commonly Asked Questions · Administrators (list)
Child Online Safety · Netiquette · Terms of Service