(Redirected from Main Page
Throughout this site you'll find information normally discovered through gameplay. If you prefer to discover everything on your own, this site may affect your enjoyment of the game.
Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki, where users contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for the benefit of the community.
MouseHunt is a popular game in which players, referred to as hunters, catch mice with a variety of traps and cheeses in order to earn experience points and virtual gold through passive gameplay. From time to time the developers add new locations and mice as well as sponsor thousands of dollars for periodic giveaways and tournaments. MouseHunt was developed by HitGrab Inc. as a Facebook application and released to a small group for beta testing in early 2008. On 7 March 2008, MouseHunt was officially released to the general public. Just nine months later, MouseHunt earned its creators a $250,000 development grant from Facebook and the game continues to grow in popularity.
This wiki exists to inform and to educate the community of MouseHunters and those who have an interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
If you have suggestions for improvements to the wiki, spot an error, or can fill in missing information, please post a note in the Official Wiki Suggestion Thread.
30 August 2016
- By King's decree, the next four weeks shall present hunters with unique challenges!
King's Royal Challenges
The King has put together an especially challenging mission for hunters! Each week, for the next four weeks, four new challenges will be revealed! Hunters bold enough to embark upon these difficult tasks will be rewarded with +1 Bonus Luck to their trap for the remainder of the event along with King's Credits, SUPER|brie+, Gold, Points, and other items!
Some of the challenges ahead will be rather daunting! The King doubts any hunter can finish them all, except perhaps for a few elite. Similar to finding all the bonus eggs during the Spring Egg Hunt, you'll want to choose which goals to pursue carefully. Consider which challenges to take on based on your hunting prowess for it will certainly be difficult to complete them all!
How Challenges Work
- The King's Royal Challenge event will last for five weeks
- The first four weeks will each reveal new challenges
- Competing a challenge immediately awards your trap +1 Bonus Luck for the remainder of the event
- Completing a challenge also rewards special items, with harder challenges rewarding more items
- You can view challenges and track progress from the banner above your journal
The first week's challenges will have hunters hunting in quite a variety of areas, including the twisted realm of the Living Garden! Hunt down Granite mice, Hydra mice, Balack the Banished, and Twisted Carmine to earn rewards.
- These are FOUR separate challenges
- Each one rewards +1 Luck along with Gold, Points, and items
- You do not have to complete them all for a reward, each one is claimed individually
Looking forward to weeks two, three, and four, the King is remaining hush-hush. Keep an eye on the news ticker, and MouseHunt's Facebook Fan Page for any hints that Larry might be able to squeeze out of the King (along with some helpful reward links!)
Challenge Supply Kits
To celebrate the challenges and spur hunters on, the King has put together a unique supply kit for each week during the challenges. Each kit will become available at the start of its respective week and will remain available until the end of the event.
- Royal Week 1 Challenge Supply Kit
- Week One Supply Kit
King's Royal Challenges!
- Event lasts for five weeks
- Each of the first four weeks will reveal new challenges
- Complete challenges by the end of the event for rewards
- +1 Bonus Luck per challenge completed
- SUPER|brie+, King's Credits, Gold, and Points to earn!
- Put your bonus luck to good use!
Recent changes · New pages · Wanted pages · All pages
Frequently Asked Questions · Commonly Asked Questions · Administrators (list)
Child Online Safety · Netiquette · Terms of Service