(Redirected from Main Page
Throughout this site you'll find information normally discovered through gameplay. If you prefer to discover everything on your own, this site may affect your enjoyment of the game.
Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki, where users contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for the benefit of the community.
MouseHunt is a popular game in which players, referred to as hunters, catch mice with a variety of traps and cheeses in order to earn experience points and virtual gold through passive gameplay. From time to time the developers add new locations and mice as well as sponsor thousands of dollars for periodic giveaways and tournaments. MouseHunt was developed by HitGrab Inc. as a Facebook application and released to a small group for beta testing in early 2008. On 7 March 2008, MouseHunt was officially released to the general public. Just nine months later, MouseHunt earned its creators a $250,000 development grant from Facebook and the game continues to grow in popularity.
This wiki exists to inform and to educate the community of MouseHunters and those who have an interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
If you have suggestions for improvements to the wiki, spot an error, or can fill in missing information, please post a note in the Official Wiki Suggestion Thread.
Send out your Final Golems!
9 January 2018
Snow Golem body parts can no longer be obtained at the Festive Comet.
Festive Magic Fading at the Comet
The Festive Comet is beginning to show signs of melting as its festive winter magic starts to fade. The golem parts once carried by mice have turned a bit slushy and as a result, mice now drop Snowball Charms instead of Snow Golem parts.
The structural integrity of the Festive Comet will collapse on Tuesday, January 16 at which point the Vacant Lot will be left in its place. You'll have until January 16 to use up any golem parts you have stockpiled, so get hunting!
Great Winter Hunt Wrap Up Schedule
- Mice no longer drop golem parts and the cartographer no longer sells festive map scroll cases. Hunters are encouraged to use up as many remaining golem parts as they can.
- The Festive Comet collapses and hunters can no longer send out golems or collect rewards. The Vacant Lot will remain where hunters can cash out any remaining Nuggets of Nougat, New Year's Nougat, and Advent Chocolates. In progress Naughty or Nice Treasure Maps can be cashed out for consolation prizes of Ancient Charms, Points, and Gold.
- The Vacant Lot closes completely, meaning hunters can no longer use the festive shoppes or remain in the area. Make sure you've spent your nougat BEFORE this day!
- The magic of the Winter Aura will fade for all hunters and the Snowball Showdown can no longer be played.
Make Your Final Golems Count!
Although Pecan Pecorino and Let It Snow Charms are no longer available, the King is still supplying Magical Winter Hunt Holiday Hats and Festive Summoning Bells for hunters make use of for the final golems of the season.
- Magical Winter Hunt Holiday Hat
- Make that last one count!
- 3 Magical Winter Hunt Holiday Hats
- Last chance for great rewards!
- Use up parts quickly!
- 6 Festive Summoning Bells
- Cash out quick!
Final Snow Golems
- Can no longer collect golem parts
- One week to use up golem parts
Recent changes · New pages · Wanted pages · All pages
Frequently Asked Questions · Commonly Asked Questions · Administrators (list)
Child Online Safety · Netiquette · Terms of Service