MouseHunt was officially launched on 7 March 2008 after praised responses from 100 beta testers. It is a passive game, intended to be played while surfing the Web. The original MouseHunt was upgraded to version 2.0 on 6 October 2008, boasting significantly improved coding and design. MouseHunt version 3.0 was launched on 8 June 2010, reworking several aspects of the game's mechanics and interface.
- Bryan Freeman (executive producer)
- Joel Auge (designer and interface engineer)
- Giorgio Sintichakis (coder and system operator)
- Dave Vanderburg (coder and designer)
- Jacob Johnson (illustrator)
- Franco D'Auria (coder)