The Timeline article keeps track of the various game elements that have been introduced into the world of MouseHunt over time, allowing players a glimpse of how things have progressed since the game was launched.
- 10: The Burroughs Rift gained a General Store, and other minor fixes related to the new content could be observed.
- 09: The Burroughs Rift location opens within the Rift Plane region, offering 37 new mice in the Rift Walkers group, 2 new cheese (Terre Ricotta and Polluted Parmesan), 2 new potions (Terre Ricotta Potion, Polluted Parmesan Potion), 2 new charms (Rift Vacuum, Rift Power), 2 new weapons (Focused Crystal Laser, Multi-Crystal Laser), 6 new crafting items (Erupting Rift Core, Shattered Rift Crystal, Calcified Rift Mist, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap I, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap II, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap III), 5 new collectibles (Burroughs Rift Journal Theme, Contaminated Crumb Cake, Crystallized Fossil, Optic Receiver, The Red Button), 5 new special items (Null Gauntlet, Rift Circuitry, Magical Mist Basket, Burroughs Rift Crate, Burroughs Blackhole Box), 3 new crafting recipes (Rebuild Crystal Tower, Rift Power Charm, Burroughs Rift Journal Theme), and a new theme (Burroughs Rift Theme). Additionally, the Crystal Tower weapon can be smashed and reconstructed, the Mist Canister gained a new use, and the Riftwalker Set now provides a new bonus when all three items are armed.
- 05: The Cryst-HAL Tower Skin is made available for fans of the Facebook page.
- 03: Mice in the Gnawnia Rift started dropping Mist Canisters as loot.
- 02: Mice in the Windmill started dropping Packets of Flour, used at a new Cheese Shoppe to buy Grilled Cheese for hunting the new Captain Croissant mouse.
- 18: A week of MEGA tournaments is announced, offering new MEGA Tournament Token rewards, along with mice worth negative points in some tournaments. The new tokens can be used to buy a new MEGA Tournament Theme, or some Ultimate Luck and Power charms at the new Tournament Hall Charm Shoppe.
- 13: A Toxic Spill for hunters of rank Count/Countess begins.
- 01: The Sonar Periscope is added to let hunters view upcoming zones during a Dive at the Sunken City.
- 29: The Coral Oasis Skin was finally made available for purchase.
- 23: The Marketplace received a facelift, with hunters now able to post buy requests, and have simultaneous pending trades (3 of each by default, and extra slots by gaining the Lucky Golden Shield or buying the new Regal Marketplace Stool and Regal Marketplace Display Case collectibles at the King's Arms General Store). Many more Gift Baskets and Crafting Items are made available for trade.
- 16: Larry's Football Challenge ends.
- 11-15: A Bonus Luck Weekend occurs, making the Lucky Mouse available, and giving all hunters +5 Luck.
- 07: For a few hours, the Lucky Mouse was available, and all hunters had +5 Luck.
- 07: The first Underwater Oxygen Tournament is held in the Sunken City.
- 02: The Sunken City location opens for Count/Countess hunters, with lots of new content: 60 new mice in the new Deep Sea Dwellers group, a new map piece (Sunken Souvenir), 1 new cheese (Fishy Fromage), 2 new hydro traps (Rune Shark Trap, School of Sharks), a new base (Tidal Base), a new charm (Water Jet Charm), 6 new skins (Coral Clockwork Portal Skin, Coral Phantasmic Oasis Skin, Seal Skin, The Leviathan Skin, and School of Friends Skin for sale, and Coral Oasis Skin temporarily unobtainable), 5 new crafting items (Barnacle, Brined Curd, Damaged Coral Fragment, Mouse Scale, Predatory Processor), 11 new special items (Oxygen Canister, Sand Dollar, Barnacle and Coral Pack, Barnacle and Scale Pack, Coral and Scale Pack, Fishy Fromage 2-Pack, Fishy Fromage 3-Pack, Sunken Gift Basket, Ocean Crafting Kit, Diving Kit, Submersible Supplies), 3 new collectibles (Dinglehopper, Black Pearl, Corrupt Trident), and 2 new recipes (Fishy Fromage (2 pieces), Fishy Fromage (3 pieces)).
- 17: Another Toxic Spill for Archduke occurs.
- 10: Larry's Football Challenge begins, with new a charm (Striker Charm), new crafting items (Football Theme Scrap I, Football Theme Scrap II, Football Theme Scrap III), new special items (Gnawnian Football, Football Footlocker, Bronze Footlocker, Silver Footlocker, Gold Footlocker), new collectibles (Football Journal Theme), and a new theme (Larry's Football Challenge Theme).
- 27: The Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event ends; hunters remaining in the Omelette Factory were escorted to the Meadow.
- 23: The first Polluted Base was crafted.
- 22: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe closes, and hunters remaining there were escorted to the Meadow.
- 20: A new Toxic Spill occurs, this time starting for hunters of rank Archduke who can now catch the Mutated Behemoth Mouse.
- 13: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe visits Gnawnia, with a return of Rockstar and Moussile mice, and a stash of new items: 5 new weapons (The Law Draw, Veiled Vine Trap, Dragon Lance, Chrome Oasis Water Node Trap, Chrome Phantasmic Oasis Trap), a new base (Physical Brace Base), 5 new charms (Super Cactus Charm, Unstable Charm, EMP400 Charm, Airship Charm, Super Soap Charm), 4 new skins (Ancient Ancient Box Trap Skin, Steam Immolator Skin, Magmatic Minotaur Sentinel Skin, Angelic Reaper's Perch Skin), 6 new crafting items (Powdered Bleach, Airship Theme Scrap I, Airship Theme Scrap II, Airship Theme Scrap III, Chrome Oasis Upgrade Kit, Phantasmic Oasis Trap Parts), 2 new convertibles (Airship Supply Kit, Dirigible Kit), a new collectible (Airship Journal Theme), a new theme (Ronza's Airship Theme), and 5 new Crafting Recipes (Rebuild Phantasmic Oasis Trap, Chrome Oasis Water Node Trap, Chrome Phantasmic Oasis Trap, Super Soap Charm, Airship Journal Theme).
- 13: The name of the Mutated Behemoth Mouse is revealed as the final member of The Polluted mice, but it will not be encountered until a Toxic Spill for Archdukes.
- 06: For the remainder of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014, the number of Charge Eggs dropped as loot is doubled (with Eggstra Charms doubling that to 4 charge eggs). Hunters also had the chance to claim some Eggscavator Charge Charms to start a cycle of hunting for charge eggs.
- 23: The interface for Crafting, Potions, Special, and Collectibles is enhanced to let hunters see counts of items per category, as well as search for a given item. In addition, the Crafting tab is reordered to list the Recipe Book first instead of last, as well as reveal locked recipes the hunter has not yet learned.
- 22: The Toxic Spill opens for Grand Dukes, making the last two eggs of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 available for collection.
- 15: The Omelette Factory location opens to start of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event; with 3 new mice (Carefree Cook, Onion Chopper, Pan Slammer), 24 new Eggs, a Bonus Egg Hunting Kit, and 2 new skins (Dimensional Egg Basket Skin, Spring Arcanum Skin).
- 08: New tournaments are available in the Gnawnia Rift: Gnawnia Riftwalking, Rift Resonation, Riftiago Foraging, and Goliath Rift Showdown. Also, any tournament with fewer than 6 teams registered is now automatically canceled.
- 04: Toxic Spill Mega Tournaments are released, with an extra reward of Pollution Control Supply Kit, Soap Charms, and Gold.
- 03: The third Toxic Spill begins, this time beginning with hunters at Count and above.
- 01: The Vacant Lot is no longer available as a travel destination. Hunters remaining in the area are not kicked out, but the shops are closed, and the Moussile Mouse is no longer available. The Living Garden Cartographer opens its doors as the permanent source of the Rift Detector.
- 25: The Rift Plane region is opened, with the Gnawnia Rift location available to hunters of rank Count or better and the Rift Detector map piece. The new area introduces a new breed of mice (16 Rift Walkers), a new trap power type (Rift), several new cheeses (Marble String, Swiss String, Brie String, Magical String, Riftiago, Resonator), a new weapon (Crystal Tower), a new potion (Riftiago Potion), new crafting items (Rift Curd, Magic Seed, Riftgrass, Rift Dust), and new special items (Raw Rift Crystal, Bag of Living Essences, Magical Rift Gift Basket, Rift Survival Kit). Also, Garden Essences can now be smashed with the Hunter's Hammer, many Indigenous and Event mice gain a weakness to Rift traps, and day 5 Loyalty Chests added Magical String Cheese to the reward.
- 25: The Dance Hall closes, and hunters remaining there are transported to the Vacant Lot. There, a new Vacant Lot Cartographer is open, where hunters can purchase the Rift Detector map piece.
- 25: The Birthday Journal Theme is made available to hunters that like the Facebook page.
- 19: The Moussile Mouse is introduced at the Dance Hall, and rewards a hunter with Inert Riftwood, after hunters collect clues of an Exploded Lightshow and Drained Rocket Pack. Also, MouseHunt's Birthday Theme is hinted at, although it is not made available yet.
- 17: White mice drop Seven Leaf Clover Caps in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
- 14: A Bonus Luck Weekend began, with +5 Luck and availability of the Lucky Mouse.
- 14: Terrible Twos Mice begin dropping the Chocolate Birthday Cake Base in the Dance Hall
- 07: Glitchpaw Mice are released after some unplanned downtime.
- 06: Force Fighter Action Figures can now be traded for Party Charms at the Dance Hall Charm Shoppe.
- 04: The Dance Hall location opens up in celebration of MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday, with 4 new mice (Dance Party, Breakdancer, Para Para Dancer, and El Flamenco), a new weapon (The Forgotten Art of Dance), a new base (Birthday Dragée Cake Base), 4 new skins (The Forgotten Art of Riverdance Skin, The Forgotten Art of Capoeira Skin, The Forgotten Art of Disco Dance Skin, and The Forgotten Art of Dance Instruction Skin), 11 new Special items (Disco Ball, Party Supplies, Sealed Sixth Birthday Scroll Case, 2014 Birthday Treasure Chest, 2014 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest, DLU+ Gift Box, Forgotten Art of Dance Skin Pack, Cupcake Party Tray, Cupcake Party Tower, Sugar Rush in a Box, and Birthday Goodie Bag), 1 new Collectible (First Place Dance Hall Trophy), and 2 new tournaments (Dance Floor Dance Off, Dance-A-Thon).
- 25: The shoppes at the Vacant Lot closed, and while hunters already there were not forced out of the area, it was no longer possible to travel back to the lot.
- 25: Two new Library Assignments are released, allowing hunters to collect 5 new crafting items (Aged Grape Juice, Cheddar Powder, Gooey Gruyere Curd, Microchip Curd, Nuclear Garlic) to be able to craft a new cheese (Fusion Fondue) to hunt the M400 and collect M400 Chrome MonstroBot Skin and M400 Sandstorm MonstroBot Skin.
- 18: The Year of the Horse Festival ends; any hunters remaining at Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise are moved to the Vacant Lot where the shops remain open for spending Cruise Bux.
- 12: Two new mice from The Polluted group are released for the rank of Grand Duke and up, The Menace and Sludge Swimmer mice, at the start of the second Toxic Spill. The Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints are now being dropped by the Bog Beast.
- 10: The Valentine's subgroup of Event Mice can now be caught in all areas of Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise.
- 06: More mice began dropping Orbs for crafting charms.
- 01: Cozy Costumed Cruising Tournaments begin, with extra prizes of Nitropop Charms, Firecracker Charms, Runny Cheese, and Cruise Bux.
- 31: Calamity Carl's Cozy Competition Tournaments begin, with extra prizes of Nitropop Charms, Firecracker Charms, Runny Cheese, and Cruise Bux.
- 30: Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise returns for the lunar new year Year of the Horse event, including the new Costumed Horse, Winter Games, and Lovely Sports Mice, new Horsepower Potion, Horsepower Charm, Horse Jade Base, Entranced LoveBot Skin, Horsehead ACRONYM Skin, Horse Festival Celebration Kit, Lunar Athletic Pack, Year of the Horse Gift Basket, Sealed Athletic Lunar Scroll Case, Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, Rare Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, and lots of new collectibles: Captain's Cavalry Sword, Harbour Miniature, Gnawnian Shoreline Miniature, Digby Lab Miniature, Iceberg Miniature, Acolyte Realm Miniature, S.S. Huntington III Miniature, Tribal Isles Miniature, Gnawnian Express Miniature, Zugzwang Island Miniature, Wooden Hobby Horse Miniature, and Horse Mask Collectible.
- 27: The first contamination in the Toxic Spill was successfully cleared. Crude Pollutinum can now be refined, and all items that need 200 or fewer Pollutinum to craft can now be crafted (with the exception of the Scum Scrubber weapon, as the Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints are not yet released.)
- 21: The Toxic Spill area opens, introducing 20 mice in the new group The Polluted, a new Charm (Soap Charm), a new Special item (Crude Pollutinum), and 10 new crafting items (Canister Ring, Soapy Suds, Polluted Base Blueprints, Washboard Base Blueprints, Soapy Oasis Skin Pattern, Soapy Phantasmic Oasis Skin Pattern, Incinerated Garbage Bath Skin Pattern, Polluted Theme Scrap I, Polluted Theme Scrap II, Polluted Theme Scrap III). Additionally, a number of new items could be observed, but where the crafting could not be completed as long as the Toxic Spill remains open: 1 new Crafting item (Pollutinum), 4 new Charms (Polluted Charm, Super Polluted Charm, Extreme Polluted Charm, Ultimate Polluted Charm), 3 Special items (Small Waste Barrel, Medium Waste Barrel, Large Waste Barrel), 1 new Weapon (Scum Scrubber), 2 new Bases (Polluted Base, Washboard Base), 3 new Skins (Incinerated Garbage Bath Skin, Soapy Oasis Skin, Soapy Phantasmic Oasis Skin), and 1 new Collectible (Completed Polluted Journal Theme).
- 21: The Pollution Control Supply Kit becomes available in the King's Arms General Store for 25 King's Credits.
- 20: Radioactive Blue Cheese becomes smashable and yields a new crafting material, Radioactive Curd which can be used to craft a new cheese, Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese.
- 14: Season Two Treasure Chests are introduced, with the possibility of gaining the new Chesla's Revenge weapon. Also, the Vacant Lot is closed.
- 07: The Great Winter Hunt 2013 comes to an end, leaving a Vacant Lot with the shoppes still open for another week for spending collected supplies.
- 30: New Year's and Party Head Mice join the Great Winter Hunt 2013, offering Confetti and new 2014 Charms. Also available are a New Year's Dimensional Chest Skin, 15x 2014 Charms pack and a new convertible, the limited edition 2014 Party Pack.
- 24: The King's Grand Gift Opening Ceremony lets hunters open the gifts collected from their Profile tree and Team stockings during the Great Winter Hunt 2013, as the Advent Calendar reaches its conclusion.
- 18: Elf Encounters and MEGA Tournament: Winter Hunt event Tournaments are added, including a new Festive Champion Kit convertible as a reward. Additionally, the remainder of the Great Winter Hunt 2013 event now includes Monday Snow Days where Snowflake mice are more common and other mice are more likely to drop Ice Coins and Snowball Charms, and Thursday Elf Encounters where Elf mice are more common.
- 13: Glitchpaw Mice were released after some unplanned server downtime to resolve some tournament glitches.
- 12: Bocconcini Battle, Festive Fodder, Snowflight Stockpiling, Snowflake Flurries, and Festive SUPER|hunt+ event Tournaments are introduced, each with special prizes for ranking in the tournament.
- 10: The Great Winter Snowball Fight event begins, with lots of new content. Hunters can travel to the Festive Snow Fort area, where they could obtain 1 new cheese (Snowball Bocconcini), 5 new mice (Snowball Hoarder, Reinbo, Snow Boulder, Snow Sorceress, S.N.O.W. Golem), 2 new traps (Ice Blaster, Glacier Gatler), 4 new charms (Extreme Luck Charm, Snowball Charm, Festive Ultimate Luck Charm, Festive Ultimate Power Charm), 8 new trap skins (Winter Steam Freezer Mk. III Skin, Festive S.L.A.C. II Skin, Festive Snow Sphynx Skin, Festive ACRONYM Skin, Festive Un-Raged Rhinobot Skin, Festive Zugzwang's First Move Skin, Festive Sandtail Sentinel Skin, Festive Phantasmic Oasis Skin), 2 new maps (Nice Treasure List, Naughty Treasure List), 15 new convertibles (Sealed Nice List, Sealed Naughty List, Nice Treasure Chest, Rare Nice Treasure Chest, Naughty Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty Treasure Chest, Passing Parcel, Snowball Mystery Pack, Bucket of Snowball Bocconcini, Fort Builder's Lunchbox, Fort Builder's Construction Kit, Festive Bundle, Super Festive Bundle, Festive Skin Pack, Ultimate Festive Bundle), 7 new collectibles (Passing Parcel, Abrasive Aftershave, Fancy Festive BB Gun, Paint Can on a Rope, Snowball Journal Theme, Triangular Chocolate Bar, Snow Fort Snowglobe), 2 new special items (Cannon Bits, Snow Block), and 1 new crafting item (Ice Blaster Parts). Hunters could use the Snow Blocks to build and upgrade a Snow Fort.
- 06: The Peppermint Mocha Latte collectible is made available through the Facebook fan page.
- 02: The King's Giveaway comes to an end, although the new items for sale at the King's Arms shops are permanent.
- 01: An Advent Calendar is released, offering hunters a chance to claim one Advent Chocolate per day of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 25: A King's Giveaway week of events starts with an increased number of Prize Mice and introduction of the Regal Charm and Regal Theme. The King's Arms stores are updated, including new skins: Lion Sphynx of Life Skin and King Chromo Skin.
- 12: Hunters can now smuggle up to 10 Royal Supply Crates, Raider-B-Gone Mouse Repellents, and Fuel Nuggets between train rides at the Gnawnian Express Station.
- 12: The Camp page now allows users to track up to 5 favorite Weapons, Bases, Charms, and Cheese, for faster toggling between frequently used setups. Hunters can also set preferences such as gender and time zone without relying on Facebook settings.
- 07: The Halloween 2013 event ends, with the Vacant Lot replacing the Haunted Terrortories to give hunters a few more days to shop with their Halloween Candies and Cobwebs.
- 23: Zombie SUPER|hunt+ tournament is released; top-ranking hunters could earn SUPER|brie+ and Haunted Ultimate Luck Charms, as well as other event items on top of existing rewards.
- 19: Halloween Haunting tournaments are re-released, along with several new tournaments with different point mixes: High Stakes Hunting, Zombies, Zombies, Zombies!, and Bad Moon Rising. Hunters who participate in these tournaments can receive Spooky Charms, Brain Charms, Ghoulgonzola Cheese, Candy Corn Cheese, Halloween Candies and Cobweb on top of the existing rewards.
- 17: The Haunted Terrortories reopens for the annual Halloween Event; with lots of new things: 4 new mice (Mutated Brown, Gluttonous Zombie, Sugar Rush, Titanic Brain-Taker); 2 new traps (Brain Extractor, Maniacal Brain Extractor); 2 new bases (Eerie Base, Eerier Base); 2 new charms (Brain Charm, Haunted Ultimate Luck Charm); 4 new skins (Ghostly Spiked Crusher Skin, Spooky Mary O'Nette Skin, Scary S.L.A.C. II Skin, Haunted Arcanum Skin); 4 new collectibles (Completed Undead Halloween Theme, Totally Scary Cape, Sugar Rush Plushie, Pumpkin Spice Latte); 5 new crafting items (Undead Theme Scrap I, Undead Theme Scrap II, Undead Theme Scrap III, Brain Bits, Brain Extractor Parts); 3 new convertibles (Spooky Skin Pack, Ultimate Spooky Supply Bundle, Haunted Treasure Hunting Kit); a new special item (Brain Extractor Piece); new treasure maps (Undead Halloween Scroll Case, Undead Halloween Treasure Map, Undead Halloween Treasure Chest, Rare Undead Halloween Treasure Chest); and new library assignments (Catalog Haunted Mice, Advanced Terrortories Research).
- 11: Glitchpaw mice are released after some unplanned difficulties with the servers; this is the first time a Glitchpaw could be caught at Claw Shot City.
- 08: Tier 2 Thief mice in the King's Gauntlet gained a weakness to Law traps; and a Cheese Shoppe was established at the Gnawnian Express Station.
- 07: A Super Snoozer rank is added to Gnawnian Express Station trains, for hunters who scored zero points, in order to avoid hunters gaining a community reward with no effort at all.
- 26: The Gnawnian Express Station location opened up in Varmint Valley, along with the release of new mice (25 mice in the new Train Robbers group), a new base (Claw Shot Base), new weapons (Supply Grabber, Bandit Deflector, and Engine Doubler), new charms (Supply Schedule, Roof Rack, Door Guard, Greasy Glob, Dusty Coal, Black Powder, and Magmatic Crystal), new crafting items (Iron Pellet, Copper Bead, and Tin Scrap), new collectibles (Train Badge and Minuscule Photo Album), and new donation kits (Lucky Loot Bag, Supply Depot Train Pack, Raider River Train Pack, Daredevil Canyon Train Pack, Heavy Train Trunk, and Entire Train Car).
- 19: The population of mice in Gnawnia shifted slightly. For example, Pirate mice no longer appear in the Meadow, and Black Widow mice no longer appear in both the Meadow and the Town of Gnawnia. Flying mice and Speedy mice gained a mild taste for Brie and Gouda, and the choice of Cheese now has a more pronounced effect on which mice are likely to visit a trap. Similarly, in the Town of Gnawnia, the Longtail mouse can now be attracted using most types of cheese. That said, the Flying, Speedy and Longtail mice still seem to enjoy the magical scent of SUPER|brie+ the most. Generally, it seems that lower-grade bait attracts less powerful breeds in the Meadow and Town of Gnawnia, while higher-grade bait such as Brie, Gouda, and SUPER|brie+ attract more powerful and rewarding breeds of mice. Finally, the Mole Mouse no longer drops Ancient Relics.
- 13-16: A Lucky Zombie Invasion Weekend event began in honor of Friday the 13th, including +5 Luck, and the ability to donate for a new Zombie Kit containing Undead Emmental. The Lucky Mouse also made an appearance.
- 04: Glitchpaw mice are temporarily available after some unplanned server downtime.
- 30: Iceberg and Slushy Shoreline Double Drop Week begins: War Scrap and Bottled Cold Fusion loot drops are doubled, and Stack of War Scraps are possible as rare loot.
- 22: Planned server maintenance resulted in several hours offline.
- 02: The second Curious Chemistry Weekend event occurs, where Curious Chemist mice drop Greater Wicked Gnarly Potions and double Wicked Gnarly Potions.
- 24: New crates can be bought at the Claw Shot City GS for Fool's Gold, which includes Balack's Claw Crate, Furoma Claw Crate, Iceberg Claw Crate, Tribal Claw Crate, and Zugzwang's Claw Crate.
- 21: Cactus Charms are added for sale in the Claw Shot City Charm Shoppe, as well as a Most Wanted Theme Collectible in the General Store or for a Donation.
- 19: Single-player Tournaments are made available throughout the weekend.
- 17: The Gouda Lovers Charm Pack is made available to players that like the Facebook game page.
- 12-17: Another Bonus Luck Weekend event is held, with a +5 Luck bonus, and availability of the Lucky Mouse.
- 11: Varmint Valley Bounty Hunt Tournaments are released.
- 08: The Corrupt Cartel gang Wanted Poster is released, finally opening up the last remaining Wild Bunch mouse.
- 05: The Travelling Terror gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 1 more Wild Bunch mouse.
- 03: The Dirt Dealers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 01: The Scamping Scammers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 27: The Thieves gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 3 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 25: Varmint Valley is opened, introducing a new Law weapon type (S.L.A.C. and S.L.A.C. II), 21 new Wild Bunch mice, a new Sheriff's Badge Charm, Fool's Gold currency, and Wanted Posters. At this point, only the Thugs gang actually had a wanted poster, leaving only 12 of the 21 new mice actually available to catch.
- 29: The Mouse Hot Tub weapon is introduced in the Town of Gnawnia Trapsmith.
- 20–24: Most tournaments during this period awarded double Tournament Tokens.
- 17: Several new tournaments are released, including some in the Living Garden areas. Teams can now contain up to 12 members, and a hunter can pre-register for up to 3 non-conflicting tournaments.
- 10: Treasure Hunter tournaments are introduced.
- 06: Relic Hunter mice starts to drop Living Garden Scroll Case as loot. Each scroll case contains a Living Garden Treasure Map which can be completed to obtain a Living Garden Treasure Chest.
- 28: Minor gameplay improvements were announced, such as being able to open a Special item from the Larry's Loot Lexicon popup in the main camp page, the Relic Hunter mouse raising Tower Amplifier, and categorizing most of the Event Mice into subgroups.
- 22: The Spring Egg Hunt 2013 ends, with hunters having collected 16,400,215 Eggs during the event.
- 22: The Eggscavator Charge Charm became smashable with the Hunter's Hammer, to produce 5 Dark Chocolate Charms.
- 19: All hunters were given a full charge of 20 on their Eggscavator every four hours over the weekend, as a form of thanks from the developers for the patience shown through the previous week's unplanned downtime.
- 11: Glitchpaw Mice are released through the remainder of the Spring Egg Hunt 2013.
- 10: After several hours of unplanned downtime, all hunters were given a full charge of 20 on their Eggscavator, regardless of how many Eggscavator Charge Charms they had used before the downtime. All hunters were also granted a Rare Arduous Treasure Chest, ending any Treasure Map they were currently hunting. The event was extended by a few days, with all hunters granted bonus +5 Luck through the remainder of the event.
- 25: The Spring Gift Basket, The Marshmallow Gift Basket and the Egg Hunting Kit are made available through Donation.
- 25: The Chocolate Overload Mouse, Egg Scrambler Mouse, Hardboiled Mouse and the Eggscavator Charge Charm are released. The Sinister Egg Painter, Coco Commander, Egg Painter, Eggsplosive Scientist, Eggscavator and the Hare Razer mice are re-released. The Eggstra Charm and the Dark Chocolate Charm are also re-released.
- 25: The Spring Egg Hunt 2013 begins, giving hunters access to the Chocolate Factory, twenty new Bonus Eggs, and three new Charge Eggs. The Eggscavator is made available for purchase for hunters that did not obtain it in 2012.
- 20: Glitchpaw mice were released after a nine hour downtime for a planned server upgrade.
- 19: The Bonus Luck Weekend draws to a close.
- 18: Ronza departs, and hunters in her Traveling Shoppe were transported to the Meadow.
- 15: A Lucky Liker Charm Pack is released, containing a new Shamrock Charm. Hunters can claim one by liking MouseHunt on Facebook.
- 15: A Bonus Luck Weekend begins, with +5 Luck for all hunters, and increased attraction of Leprechaun and Lucky mice.
- 15: The Fifth Birthday Bash tournament is made available for the remainder of the event.
- 07: MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday Event begins, with Ronza arriving and selling several new Weapons and Charms. Super FighterBot MegaSupreme and five new Force Fighter mice are introduced, along with the reappearance of mice from previous birthday events.
- 04: The Docked Cruise Ship closed, and hunters remaining there were escorted to the Meadow.
- 25: In the Notification Inbox, it is possible to Accept and Send to return the same Gift of the Day back to another hunter.
- 25: The Year of the Snake Festival ends, although the shops remain open at the Docked Cruise Ship for hunters to spend their remaining Cruise Bux.
- 15–18: The Glitchpaw Mouse was re-introduced after some unexpected game downtime.
- 13: MouseHunt for Android Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich is released.
- 13: A new Snakey Struggle tournament is made available.
- 12: A new Party Cracker convertible becomes the Gift of the Day, and can be opened to obtain the Torn Party Crown collectible.
- 11: New Snake Mask and Explosion Earmuffs collectibles can be given to friends via Gifting and the Paid Gift Shoppe.
- 11: The S.A.M. F.E.D. DN-5 weapon, Snake Jade Base, and Chocolate Covered Reaper's Perch Skin are introduced, and Valentine Charms are made available for purchase.
- 11: The Totally Not Bitter and Costumed Snake mice are introduced, and several mice in the Event Mice group are given subgroups.
- 11: A new event location, Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise, hosts the Chinese New Year/Valentine's Event for 2013. Players use Valentine, Firecracker, Nitropop, Dragonbreath, and Snakebite Charms to collect Cruise Bux, 8 Souvenirs, and a Captain's Hat.
- 24: The Hunting Log Summary is reintroduced after being removed since the Longtail update.
- 14: The Shattered Carmine, Dark Magi, and King Scarab mice are introduced, along with new recipes for the Rift Base, Living Garden Theme, Shattering Charm, and Ultimate Charm. Shops in the Living Garden area begin selling Aromatic Oil and Rift Base Blueprints.
- 14: The Fear, Darkness and Mist Curses Minigame is altered so that three hunts without a Corrupt mouse can only occur after all three curses are lifted, rather than after each curse individually.
- 11: Another Bonus Luck Weekend begins.
- 07: The Festive Lot closed, and any hunters remaining in the event area are moved to the Meadow.
- 02: The Great Winter Hunt 2012 ends, and the MegaBuy Mart converts to the Festive Lot for a few more days to make purchases with Ice Coins.
- 28: Mice begin to drop double Toy Parts for the weekend.
- 28: The New Year's Party Ball kit containing 200 SUPER|brie+ and 100 Confetti is available for a Donation.
- 25: The New Year's Mouse is re-released.
- 25: Your Tiny Derpicorn and Mini Fighter Jet Collectibles are made available for purchase, and hunters can finally open the gifts left under their Profile Tree and in their Team Stocking.
- 25: Greedy Al mouse is released; capturing him gets the Last Letter to Santa, and upgrades the Wrapped Gift Trap into the Gifting Trap for the remainder of the Great Winter Hunt 2012.
- 21: The Snowflake mouse drops extra Ice Coins for the weekend.
- 21: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Snowblower mouse and re-released Mad Elf to collect Toasty Scarf parts.
- 19: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Ridiculous Sweater mouse and re-released Squeaker Claws to collect Ball and Cup parts.
- 17: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Gingerbread mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Future to collect Dragon Mouse Action Figure parts.
- 14: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Snowglobe mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Present to collect Toy Robot parts.
- 14: The number of Favourite Mouse Catches on the King's Crown Profile tab increased from 8 to 12.
- 12: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Ribbon mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Past to collect Toy Raygun parts.
- 10: The Great Winter Hunt 2012 begins with the release of the Confused Courier mouse that holds the key to the MegaBuy Mart. Once there, hunters can collect Festive Feta to capture the new Triple Lutz mouse or re-released Scrooge mouse to collect Moon Mobile parts.
- 10: MegaBuy Mart Mega-Tournaments are released.
- 10: Greedy Al's MegaBuy Mart offers a Real Live Pony and Personal Fighter Jet for an extreme amount of Gold, but supplies are out of stock.
- 10: Hunters can obtain the new Tree Snowglobe and Winter Hunt Theme collectibles with Ice Coins, the new Holiday Wrapping Paper collectible via Gifting, the new Nutcracker collectible via Gift of the day, and set aside an Electric Candle collectible to be opened by a friend later in the event.
- 10: For hunters ranked Baron or higher, a new Purple Winter Hunt Gift Box is made available. Earlier ranks receive Red, Green, and Blue gift boxes as in previous years.
- 10: Several winter Trap Skins and donation baskets are again made available for Donations.
- 07: Mousehunt mobile app is made available to Android 4.1+ (Jellybean) devices.
- 16: Dragon Slaying tournaments are introduced.
- 14: 39 new mice in three new groups (Living Garden Mice, Lost City Mice, Sand Dunes Mice) are released.
- 14: The Living Garden is opened, along with two new areas: Lost City and Sand Dunes. Each location also has a hidden counterpart, Twisted Garden, Cursed City, and Sand Crypts. Each area has a new Minigame.
- 14: 12 new Charms are released: Bravery, Clarity,