Ravenous Zombie Mouse
|Ravenous Zombie Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Shadow Clan|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
Radioactive Blue Cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The strength of this mouse is only exceeded by its hunger. Ravenous Zombies instill fear in almost all hunters who cross their paths. This mouse seems to tenaciously take damage from even the most capable of trap weapons without slowing down. Luckily they do not often wander far from their graves.|
|Mouse ID#: 161|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Ravenous Zombie Mouse is attracted to the following cheeses:
No Charms are required to attract the Ravenous Zombie Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Ravenous Zombie Mouse is not known to drop any other loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Ravenous Zombie Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Ravenous Zombie Mouse drops the Haunted Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
- Zombie Invasion Weekend (July)
- Zombie Invasion Weekend (May)
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011
History and Trivia
- 21 July 2008: The Ravenous Zombie Mouse was introduced.
- 12 January 2011: The Ravenous Zombie Mouse was found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe for the first time.
- 18 April 2011: The Ravenous Zombie Mouse began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 26 May 2011: The Ravenous Zombie Mouse began dropping Undead Emmental Potions as loot in the Mousoleum in preparation for the Zombie Invasion Weekend.
- 27 May 2011: The Ravenous Zombie Mouse was re-introduced to the Catacombs where it began dropping Undead Emmental Potions (only during Zombie Invasion Weekends) as loot and gained a preference for Undead Emmental cheese.