There are 12 known permanent regions with 54 permanent and 2 event locations between them.
The King's Stockade was discovered on 25 April 2009 and is an 'area' where banned players are sent; it is not a location that hunters can travel freely to, or from, although it is free in terms of travel costs!
Travel is free of cost between all locations.
For a brief period after most events, the King's Party Zone becomes the Vacant Lot. While the Vacant Lot is open, Hunters can make purchases at the event shoppes, but most event activities and mice are no longer available.
Occasionally, Ronza will visit and set up her Traveling Shoppe. This is a location that sometimes uses the King's Party Zone location, though she has been known to park her airship elsewhere in Gnawnia or Burroughs. Her recent visits have coincided with events already in progress. A history of her visits can be found here.
Annual events are the most common use of the King's Party Zone. These annual events celebrate the following holidays in the Kingdom:
- Lunar New Year: Coincides with the Chinese New Year.
- Valentine's Day: Coincides with Valentine's Day on 14 February. This event is sometimes combined with the Lunar New Year event.
- MouseHunt Birthday: Celebrates the 7 March birthday of MouseHunt.
- Spring Egg Hunt: Celebrates the spring season.
- Halloween: Coincides with the Halloween holiday.
- Great Winter Hunt: Celebrates gift giving and the New Year.
|Event Name||Location Name||Dates||Minimum Rank||Travel Requirements||Lose Gold||Lose Points||Lose Cheese|
|Great Gnawnian Games 2016||Kingdom|| 9 August 2016|
23 August 2016
|Ronza||Ronza's Traveling Shoppe|| 28 June 2016|
12 July 2016
|Spring Egg Hunt 2016||Kingdom|| 23 March 2016|
19 April 2016
|MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday||Birthday Party Zone|| 3 March 2016|
21 March 2016
|Year of the Monkey Festival||Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise (2016)|| 2 February 2016|
16 February 2016
|Great Winter Hunt 2015||Extreme Toboggan Challenge|| 15 December 2015|
12 January 2016
|Halloween 2015||Haunted Terrortories|| 21 October 2015|
3 November 2015
- Location Quick Reference – A quick reference guide on what to do at each location
- Referenced locations – Additional information on locations
- Travel – The costs of moving between locations
- Map when it's Spring in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Spring in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Fall in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Fall in Seasonal Garden
- Map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden with Twisted world
- Map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden
- Older map when it's Winter in Seasonal Garden featuring the closed Forbidden Grove
- Older Map when it's Summer in Seasonal Garden featuring Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
- MouseHunt Travel Planner (Ronza edition)
- Travel Map of the Kingdom of Gnawnia - Travel paths between locations