The Bristle Woods region consists of areas to the west of the Mousoleum:
- Deep below the cursed soil of the Mousoleum are underground caverns that stretch to the west where long-forgotten mice roam. These powerful mice are highly resistant to most types of damage and apparently have a weakness for Radioactive Blue cheese. The creatures of the Catacombs seem strangely organized, as if they are preparing for something. Who knows what sinister secrets a hunter may uncover here...?
- A Repaired Mousoleum Map is required to gain access to the Catacombs, the first area of Bristle Woods.
- At the end of the Catacombs, beyond heavy stone gates, lies a hidden hunting ground. Etched into the gates is a warning: "Beware young soul, should the stone gates close while within this grove, you will find yourself caught between realms.
- A Keeper's Candle is needed to enter the Forbidden Grove.
- Years ago in Bristle Woods, a MouseHunter by the name of Plankrun opened a passageway to another realm. The passage was intended to act as an elaborate one-way trap for Acolyte mice. However, recently, the Acolyte mice have had success in reversing the portal's direction and are attempting to re-enter the Gnawnia Kingdom.
- A Hunter must be locked into the Forbidden Grove in order to hunt in the Acolyte Realm.
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.