The Rodentia region was released on 4 June 2009 and consists of an area outlying to the east of the Gnawnia in the open sea. Two additional locations were added in August 2010, and a fourth in August 2011, and a fifth in May 2012:
- This fine vessel has been granted permission by the King to sail the open ocean east of Gnawnia, and has been upgradd with hundreds of thousands of interlocking hull fragments, allowing it to breach even the dangerous Iceberg with ease.
- Crafting the S.S. Huntington III is needed to enter S.S. Huntington III.
- Zugzwang's seasonal garden is the perfect destination for those who can't make up their mind about the weather. Every few days, the seasons shift, bringing with them a new crop of mice with different powers. Keep an eye out for the shards of an old key- they might provide the way into that mysterious locked tower.
- An ordered chaos consumes this enchanted tower as the technological chess mice do battle with their mystical counterparts, all under the auspices of a dark game master who hides in the shadows. Conquer both Kings to find what lurks beyond the chess board, but beware: this is a place of powerful magics, where things are not always what they seem.
- A magical barrier originally protected this library from mouse invasion until recently. Bands of magic and mechanical mice have circumvented the library's security measures in an effort to destroy the research Zugzwang once worked so hard to document.
- Iceberg, dead ahead!
Teeming with mice, and on a collision course with the beaches directly outside Gnawnia's castle, this Iceberg must be stopped at all costs!
You must be the rank of Lord/Lady to travel to this dangerous area.
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.