In recent days, huge chunks of ice have washed ashore the beaches of Gnawnia. Worse, dangerous mice have floated ashore alongside and are attacking the walls of Gnawnia!
Head the to beaches and stop the invasion!
You must be the rank of Lord/Lady to travel to this dangerous area.
Description and Requirements
These are the shops that can be found in the Slushy Shoreline:
Slushy Shoreline Mice
|Chipper||4,525||1,235||Icewing's Invasion (Tunnel Rat)||War Scrap|
|Icebreaker||5,850||1,320||Icewing's Invasion (Tunnel Rat)||Wire Spool|
|Incompetent Ice Climber||5,230||750||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)||War Scrap|
|Living Ice||1,850||3,250||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)|| Frosty Metal|
|Polar Bear||6,760||1,865||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)||War Scrap|
|Saboteur||6,800||850||Icewing's Invasion (Bomb Squad)||Heating Oil|
|Snow Bowler||11,650||3,845||Icewing's Invasion (Brute)||War Scrap|
|Snow Slinger||7,825||2,450||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)||War Scrap|
|Snow Sniper||9,255||550||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)||War Scrap|
|Snow Soldier||6,430||2,230||Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)||War Scrap|
|Yeti||12,350||1,245||Icewing's Invasion (Brute)||Frosty Metal|
Hunters have several Trap Setup Options for the Slushy Shoreline. Standard cheese such as Brie or Gouda is effective in this location, but SUPER|brie+ is required to attract Living Ice mouse. Softserve Charms are required to attract Icebreaker, Saboteur and Yeti mice.
Hunting tips by Larry
Brr, it's cold! But don't let the icy chill stop you, hunter!
New and dangerous mice are flooding the shores of Gnawnia, and we need you to help out! The mice seem to be particularly vulnerable to Hydro-based traps, so pull yours out of storage and put it to use.
If you don't have a Hydro trap, or don't feel yours is up to snuff, check the Trapsmith! The King's best trap researchers have been at work preparing for this invasion.
History and Trivia
- The Slushy Shoreline was released on 7 May 2012, a week after the introduction of the first Iceberg mice: the Incompetent Ice Climber, Polar Bear, Snow Soldier and Wolfskie.
- The Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice were added on 14 May 2012, and the Living Ice mouse on 16 May 2012.
- All mice in the area dropped Interlocking Hull Fragments between 14 May 2012 and 24 May 2012 during the upgrade of the Huntington.
- During the first fortnight of the location's release, the following text was originally in place of the current, last paragraph of "Hunting Tips by Larry":
- Further, some of the less-common mice have raided the King's private hunting supply. Gold, SUPER|brie+, and King's Credits have been found in the War Supplies they are carrying, and they can be yours if you track down those mice!
The King's scouts have counted a week's worth of War Supplies, so get out there and catch these mice while there is still time.