The correct title of this article is SUPER|brie+. The omission of the | is due to technical restrictions.
|Category: Basic Bait|
|Shoppe:||King's Arms GS|
|Smashes To:||Magic Essence|
|Stales To:||Stale SUPER|brie+|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This special, extra fragrant brie is only available as a gift to the supporters of MouseHunt. Due to the magical properties of SUPER|brie+, crafty mice are unable to steal multiple pieces of this precious cheese from hunters who hunt in dangerous environments. This cheese offers a 99% attraction rate for many of the mice in the game!|
Hunters are able to obtain SUPER|brie+ through direct monetary Donation to the MouseHunt development team. A wide array of Gift Baskets and other items are available through Donation that provide varying amounts of SUPER|brie+.
SUPER|brie+ can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
SUPER|brie+ - 1 Piece Recipe
Hunters must reach the rank of Journeyman before they can use this recipe.
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using SUPER|brie+|
|Curds and Whey||1||12|
|Total||18 gold||Cost Per Piece: 18 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
The following mice drop SUPER|brie+ as loot:
The following Spring Egg Hunt Eggs often contain SUPER|brie+:
- Black Widow Egg
- Blue Argyle Egg
- Caring Egg
- Cook Egg
- Fog Egg
- Friendly Egg
- Green Plaid Egg
- High Charge Egg
- Magic Egg
- Nibbler Egg
- Scalloped Pink Egg
- Sharing Egg
- Stripy Red Egg
- Wavy Purple Egg
SUPER|brie+ can be used with a very high degree of success in these regions:
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
- SUPER|brie+ will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above).
- SUPER|brie+ (or Toxic SUPER|brie+) is required to attract the following mice:
- Desert Architect
- Dumpling Chef
- Fall Familiar
- Foxy in the Calm Clearing
- Frosty Snow
- Living Ice
- Magic Mouse
- Nightshade Masquerade
- Nomad in the Great Gnarled Tree
- Spring Familiar
- Tiger in the Great Gnarled Tree
- Tiny in the King's Arms and Windmill
- Tome Sprite
- The following mice have a distinct preference for SUPER|brie+ (or Toxic SUPER|brie+), but can be attracted with other cheeses:
- Black Widow - Except in Acolyte Realm, Catacombs, Forbidden Grove, Lagoon, and Mousoleum
- Crimson Commander
- Crown Collector
- Hare Razer
- Hydra aboard the S.S. Huntington III
- Mad Elf
- Master Burglar
- Pygmy Wrangler
- Slay Ride
- Tiny in the Meadow
- Wreath Thief
- The following mice avoid traps baited with SUPER|brie+ (or Toxic SUPER|brie+):
SUPER|brie+ can be converted into the following cheeses using potions:
- Ancient Cheese
- Cherry Cheese
- Cupcake Colby
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 2
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 3
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 4
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 5
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 6
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 7
- Gauntlet Cheese Tier 8
- Gnarled Cheese
- Radioactive Blue Cheese
- Runic Cheese
- Seasoned Gouda
- Undead Emmental
- Wicked Gnarly Cheese
The following potions use SUPER|brie+ in the conversion process:
- Ancient Potion
- Cherry Potion
- Corrupted Radioactive Blue Potion
- Cupcake Colby Potion
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 2
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 3
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 4
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 5
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 6
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 7
- Gauntlet Potion Tier 8
- Gnarled Potion
- Greater Radioactive Blue Potion
- Greater Wicked Gnarly Potion
- Radioactive Blue Cheese Potion
- Runic Potion
- Seasoned Gouda Potion
- Undead Emmental Potion
- Wicked Gnarly Potion
- Magic Essence - Used in many cheese recipes to increase the yield of crafted cheese and to craft a variety of other items.
- Stale SUPER|brie+ - Used in crafting many items.
- Stale SUPER|brie+ - Produced by SUPER|brie+ when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
Several descriptions have been used in various Cheese Shoppes to describe SUPER|brie+.
- Cheese Shoppe Description 1:
- SUPER|brie+ offers a 99% attraction rate for many of the mice in Gnawnia.
- This special, extra fragrant brie is only available as a gift to the supporters of MouseHunt.
- This cheese will be delivered to any location, no need to return to a township!
- Cheese Shoppe Description 2:
- This cheese offers a 99% attraction rate for many of the mice in Gnawnia. Crafty mice are unable to steal more than one piece of this cheese when hunting in dangerous environments!
- Cheese Shoppe Description 3:
- This special, extra fragrant brie is only available as a gift to the supporters of MouseHunt. Due to the magical properties of SUPER|brie+, crafty mice are unable to steal multiple pieces of this precious cheese from hunters who hunt in dangerous environments. This cheese offers a 99% attraction rate for many of the mice in the game!