- "Burroughs" redirects here. For other uses, see Burroughs (disambiguation).
- The original purpose of the Laboratory was to research the minor mouse problem Gnawnia was having. A few less than ethical experiments soon gave rise to new breeds of mice altogether. Now overrun with the very mice it spawned, few hunters dare to step foot on its grounds.
- When the mice of the Burroughs overran the laboratory, the resourceful scientists created a fortified subterranean city. Unfortunately their creations proved to be just as resourceful and soon infiltrated the city.
- The scientists of the nearby Laboratory would often come to the Mousoleum to harvest 'spare parts' for their various creations. This grim hunting location is now haunted by spirits of slain mice. The mice of this location seem almost unable to resist radioactive cheese.
- The organizers of the Bazaar used to travel abroad with a merchant companion named Ronza. During their visit to the Burroughs region these quirky folk felt right at home, so much so that they decided to stay! Their newly constructed shops are now known across the Kingdom for their strange inventory.
Another area, Ronza's Traveling Shoppe, has been known to appear occasionally.
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.