|Travel Requirement:||Shredded Furoma Map Piece|
|Number of Mice:||14|
|Shops:|| Cheese Shoppe|
|Release Date:||10 October 2008|
|A place of study, the students that train along the northern shore of the Burroughs River are indeed a worthy foe. Hunters who prove themselves as formidable opponents may earn the right to challenge the students' teachers.|
The Training Grounds is a location in the Furoma region requiring a minimum rank of Grandmaster and the Shredded Furoma Map Piece to enter.
The Shredded Furoma Map Piece can be obtained by successfully catching a Lycan Mouse in the Mousoleum.
Mice in this location may steal multiple pieces of cheese (but not points or gold) if not captured.
Training Grounds Mice
The mice found in the Training Grounds are a mix of mice from the Indigenous and Followers of Furoma groups.
The Hope Mouse is an Event mouse, but has the same weaknesses as the Indigenous mice.
The Followers of Furoma are weak only to Tactical and Physical weapons. Other Power Types are not recommended for use in this location.
Cheese Preference and Loot
| Mouse|| Points|| Gold|| Standard|
|Archer||4,500||750||X||X|| Satchel of Gold (250)|
Ticket to the Burroughs Bazaar
| Black Widow|
|480||10||X|| Ancient Relic|
|Monk||5,250||950||X||X|| Plankrun's Dojo Notes|
Satchel of Gold (750)
|Samurai||5,000||850||X||X|| Combat Research (1,250 points)|
Satchel of Gold (500)
|White||70||100||X|| Brie Cheese|
Mice with Special Requirements
- Relic Hunter Mouse – This mouse visits the Training Grounds on an irregular basis. It does not consume cheese or charms. Hunters must have an Ancient Relic in their inventory to attract this mouse. The Ancient Relic will be taken by the Relic Hunter Mouse in exchange for a Relic Hunter Scroll Case.
- M400 – This mouse will sometimes be available in the Training Grounds when Hunters are actively working an M400 Hunting Research Assignment. It is attracted only to Fusion Fondue which will not attract any other mice. It drops a wide variety of loot.
- M400 Bait Research Assignment - This assignment may require Hunters to track down specific items from Training Grounds mice in order to complete it.
- M400 Hunting Research Assignment - This assignment may require collecting 1 Piece of M400 Intel from mice in the Training Grounds and/or capture the M400.
- Zurreal Trap Research Assignment - This assignment requires Hunters to collect 6 Luscious Lumber from Kung Fu, Monk, or Samurai mice in the Training Grounds.
Training Grounds mice are worth points during some Tournaments.
Many mice in the Training Grounds are often found on Relic Hunter Treasure Maps.
Hunting tips by Larry
Ah, so you've found your way to Furoma!
It seems some merchants from far-off lands are setting up shop just south, in the Burroughs region. To gain access to their market, you'll need to find a ticket. One of the mice here is sure to be carrying one...
These are the shops that can be found in the Training Grounds:
| Item|| Cost|
|Curds and Whey||12||3|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||60,000||60,000|
| Item|| Cost|| Refund|| Requirement|
|Explosive Base||29,775||5,360|| 22,500|
points to equip
|Bamboozler Base||90,000||14,200|| 900,000|
points to equip
| Item|| Power Type|| Cost|| Refund|| Requirement|
|Zugzwang's Last Move||Tactical||415,000||74,700|| 705,000|
points to equip