|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Great Gnarled Tree
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
Plankrun's Gnawnia Notes
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Often found living in remote areas, the dwarf mouse moves quickly, making it more difficult to catch than the basic coloured mouse.|
|Mouse ID#: 59|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Dwarf Mouse can be attracted using Standard Cheese.
In the Windmill location, the Dwarf Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Grilled Cheese.
In the Mountain location, the Dwarf Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Chedd-Ore Cheese or Abominable Asiago Cheese.
In the Calm Clearing location, the Dwarf Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Cherry Cheese.
In the Great Gnarled Tree location, the Dwarf Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Gnarled Cheese.
In the Laboratory location, the Dwarf Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Radioactive Blue Cheese.
In the Bazaar location, the Dwarf Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Gilded Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Dwarf Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Dwarf Mouse in the following locations:
The Dwarf Mouse drops the following loot:
The Dwarf Mouse has not been found to drop loot in the Bazaar, Calm Clearing, Great Gnarled Tree, Harbour, King's Arms, Meadow, Mountain, Tournament Hall, Town of Digby, or Training Grounds locations.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Dwarf Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Dwarf Mouse drops the Valour Egg in the King's Arms and Tournament Hall locations during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Great Winter Snowball Fight
- Spring Egg Hunt 2013
- MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday
- Year of the Snake Festival
History and Trivia
- The Dwarf Mouse is one of the first mice that can be found and is generally the most common mouse encountered after the White, Brown, and Grey mice. In MouseHunt 2.0 when mice were assigned power types, it was usually the first Tactical type mouse encountered by hunters.
- January 2010: The Dwarf Mouse description was briefly changed for the 2010 New Year and references an event that occurred at the 2009 MTV Music Awards.
- Now that he's found all of this colorful loot, the Dwarf Mouse has developed a penchant for interrupting people during acceptance speeches. 2010 is the best New Year's. . . of all time.
- 8 June 2010: After the introduction of MouseHunt 3.0, the Dwarf Mouse was no longer found in the Lagoon and stopped dropping Splintered Wood in the Mountain.
- 30 June 2010: Prior to the introduction of the Windmill, the Dwarf Mouse dropped Plankrun's Gnawnia Notes in the Meadow rather than the Town of Gnawnia.
- 16 April 2011: The Dwarf Mouse began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot in the Town of Digby as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Dwarf Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Rift Guardian Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Dwarf Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Dwarf Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Dwarf Mouse began dropping Packets of Flour at the Windmill.
- 17 October 2018: The Dwarf Mouse stopped dropping the Key to the Town of Digby in the Laboratory.