|Loot:|| Key to the Town of Digby|
Plankrun's Gnawnia Notes
Great Gnarled Tree
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Often found living in remote areas, the dwarf mouse moves quickly, making it more difficult to catch than the basic colored mouse.
Now that he's found all of this colorful loot, the Dwarf Mouse has developed a penchant for interrupting people during acceptance speeches. 2010 is the best New Year's. . . of all time.
(New Year 2010's version)
The Dwarf Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Gnawnia, Valour, Whisker Woods, Burroughs and Furoma regions. They are known to drop Plankrun's Gnawnia Notes in the Town of Gnawnia and Splintered Wood at the Mountain. They are also known to drop the Key to the Town of Digby in the Laboratory.
Dwarf mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- It is one of the first mice that can be found and is generally the most common mouse encountered after the original colored mice. In MouseHunt 2.0 when mice were assigned power types, it was usually the first Tactical type mouse encountered by hunters.
- Prior to MouseHunt 3.0, Dwarf mice were also found in the Lagoon, and dropped Splintered Wood in the Mountain.
- Prior to the introduction of the Windmill in June 2010, Dwarf mice dropped Plankrun's Gnawnia Notes in the Meadow rather than the Town of Gnawnia.
- They were found at the Festive Comet during The Great Winter Hunt '09, where they dropped Two Festive Mitts and Eight Elf Shoes.
- They appeared at the Heart of the Tiger Party during the Heart of the Tiger event.
- On 24 November 2010, Dwarf mice were released once more in the Festive Comet during The Great Winter Hunt 2010.
- They have been located in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during Ronza's 2009 and 2011 visits.
- On 4 March 2011, Dwarf mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- They began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot, in the Town of Digby on 16 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- Dwarf mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux and 8 Souvenirs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- On 10 December 2013, they appeared in Festive Snow Fort as part of the Great Winter Snowball Fight.
- On 30 January 2014, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Horse Festival event, dropping Cruise Bux and 9 Miniatures as loot.
- On 25 March 2014, the Rift Guardian mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Dwarf mouse.