|Travel Requirement:||Ticket to the Burroughs Bazaar|
|Number of Mice:||13|
|Release Date:||26 November 2008|
|The organizers of the Bazaar used to travel abroad with a merchant companion named Ronza. During their visit to the Burroughs region, these quirky folk felt right at home, so much so that they decided to stay! Their newly constructed shops are now known across the Kingdom for their strange inventory.|
The Bazaar is a location in the Burroughs region requiring a minimum rank of Grandmaster and the Ticket to the Burroughs Bazaar to enter.
Mice in the Bazaar may steal points, gold, or multiple pieces of cheese if not captured.
The mice found in the Bazaar are all members of the Indigenous Mice group and are weak to all Power Types. The only exception to this is the Master Burglar Mouse which has no weakness to Rift weapons.
Cheese Preference and Loot
SUPER|brie+ will attract all mice in the Bazaar, but is required to attract the Black Widow and Nibbler mice.
Gilded Cheese or SUPER|brie+ is required to attract the Master Burglar Mouse.
Standard Cheeses will attract all other mice in the Bazaar.
| Mouse|| Points|| Gold|| Standard|
| SUPER|brie+|| Gilded|
| Black Widow|
|480||10||X|| Ancient Relic|
|Burglar||1,420||1,250||X||X||X|| Brie Cheese|
Plankrun's Journal Back Cover
| Crown Collector|
|Master Burglar||4,260||2,500||X||X|| Brie Cheese|
Satchel of Gold (1,000)
Mice with Special Requirements
- Relic Hunter Mouse – This mouse visits the Bazaar on an irregular basis. It does not consume cheese or charms. Hunters must have an Ancient Relic in their inventory to attract this mouse. The Ancient Relic will be taken by the Relic Hunter Mouse in exchange for a Relic Hunter Scroll Case.
- M400 – This mouse will sometimes be available in the Bazaar when Hunters are actively working an M400 Hunting Research Assignment. It is attracted only to Fusion Fondue which will not attract any other mice. It drops a wide variety of loot.
Standard Cheese will attract all mice accept the Black Widow, Master Burglar, and Nibbler mice. The Black Widow and Nibbler mice are attracted only to SUPER|brie+. The Master Burglar Mouse is attracted to SUPER|brie+ and Gilded Cheese.
Hunters can complete steps to Capture the Eclipse Mouse by catching a Master Burglar Mouse in the Bazaar to obtain a Crown Jewel which can be exchanged for the King's Gauntlet Floorplan at the Bazaar Cartographer.
- M400 Bait Research Assignment - This assignment may require Hunters to track down specific items from Bazaar mice in order to complete it.
- M400 Hunting Research Assignment - This assignment may require collecting 1 Piece of M400 Intel from mice in the Bazaar and/or capture the M400.
Bazaar mice are worth points during some Tournaments.
Many mice in the Bazaar are often found on Relic Hunter Treasure Maps.
Hunting tips by Larry
The Bazaar is a noisy place full of merchants selling all sorts of whacky wares!
If you've come from the Furoma region, be sure to visit the Cartographer here. Cartographers are experts in repairing damaged maps which will in turn open new hunting grounds!
The Bazaar General Store is stocked with some of the strangest items found from around the world. You may just find these items useful if you plan on heading back to Furoma.
Beware of the Burglar mice. They run rampant here at the Bazaar and never hesitate to steal your gold!
These are the shops that can be found in the Bazaar:
| Item|| Cost|| Refund||Requirement|
(Items are spent)
|King's Gauntlet Floorplan||50,000||N/A||Crown Jewel|
|Stitched Furoma Map Piece||90,000||N/A||Shredded Furoma Map Piece|
|Repaired Mousoleum Map Piece||160,000||N/A||Tattered Mousoleum Map Piece|
| Item|| Cost |
| Item|| Cost |
|Curds and Whey||12||3|
History and Trivia
- 27 November 2008: The Bazaar was introduced after Ronza and her Traveling Shoppe left the Burroughs region.