(Redirected from Zombie)
|Loot:||Tattered Mousoleum Map|
|Locations:|| Town of Gnawnia|
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Necromancy is never a pretty sight and this mouse is no exception. Forever doomed to stalk the earth, its hunger for cheese is insatiable and its power almost limitless. All mice have a weakness, but how do you kill something that's already dead...?
- "Zombie" redirects here. For more uses, see Zombie (disambiguation).
Zombie mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- Unlike its cousin the Ravenous Zombie mouse, Zombie mice are neither susceptible to Shadow type traps nor particularly attracted to Radioactive Blue cheese.
- They could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during 2009.
- Since 8 June 2010, Zombie mice drop the Tattered Mousoleum Map in the Town of Digby instead of Laboratory.
- Zombie mice were available in all three sections of the Haunted Terrortories location during the 2010 and 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Events.
- On 15 December 2010, a new wave of mice invaded the Festive Comet. Led by the Scrooge Mouse, the Zombie Mouse was released in the Festive Comet for the first time and in this location, was found to be especially attracted to Seasoned Gouda cheese. It was found to drop Seasoned Gouda Potion as loot and was festively costumed to befit the event.
- Zombie mice began dropping the Stripy Red Egg as loot in the Forbidden Grove on 17 April 2011, and the Scalloped Pink Egg in the Bazaar on 19 April, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- On 26 May 2011, Zombie mice began dropping Undead Emmental Potions as loot, but only in the Mousoleum and Catacombs locations. They continued to drop these potions during the Zombie Invasion Weekend.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms, and Digby Lab Souvenirs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.