(Redirected from Assassin)
|Loot:|| Ambush Trap Blueprints|
Satchel of Gold (1,000 gold)
|Mouse Group:||Followers of Furoma|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Some believe these highly trained assassins stand in opposition to the Furoma forces, while others believe they simply work for the highest bidder. Well trained in both combat and stealth, these mice are extremely difficult to catch.
Assassin mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
Tactical type traps such as Zugzwang's Last Move are very effective against Assassin mice.
History and Trivia
- Assassin mice were released on 20 November 2008. Originally found solely in the Training Grounds, their habitat expanded to the Dojo on 27 November 2008 when hunters accessed the Furoma Pagoda locations for the first time.
- On 2 December 2008, Ambush Trap Blueprints began to be dropped by them and Hapless mice.
- On 11 December 2008, they began to drop Satchels of Gold worth 1,000 gold as additional loot.
- Assassin mice were removed from the Training Grounds location during the major update to version 3.0 (Longtail) on 8 June 2010.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event, Assassin mice began dropping a bonus Assassin Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- Assassin mice began dropping Ancient Relic as loot on 29 August 2012.