Remote Detonator Base
The Remote Detonator Base has special effects in the Iceberg location.
|Remote Detonator Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This base is able to remotely detonate any explosive device, meaning you can properly time Bomb Squad mice explosions to propel you forwards instead of backwards!|
Be especially careful placing your cheese on that big red button! The slightly bump could-
The Remote Detonator Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 25,000,000 points to craft the Remote Detonator Base.
|Formula: Remote Detonator Base|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch any of the following: |
|Remote Detonator Base Blueprints||1||48,500|
|Bottled Cold Fusion||3||N/A|
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 24 May 2012: The Remote Detonator Base was introduced with the release of the Iceberg location.
- The image of the base includes the word "kaboom" above the trigger button.