Steam Laser Mk. III
|Steam Laser Mk. III|
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The ultimate in steam laser technology, the Steam Laser Mk. III is truly a marvel of engineering. Able to hyper-heat steam beyond normal (or safe) levels, this trap is truly the pinnacle of anti-Iceberg weaponry.|
This combination of hot and hydro works especially well on the Slushy Shoreline and in the Iceberg.
The Steam Laser Mk. III is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 25,500,000 points to craft the Steam Laser Mk. III.
|Formula: Steam Laser Mk. III|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture an Icewing Mouse|
|Steam Laser Mk. II Parts||1||345,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- A complete list of Iceberg Weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 29 May 2012: The Steam Laser Mk. III was crafted for the first time.