Winter Screw Charm
|Winter Screw Charm|
|Category: Great Winter Hunt|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||0||Cost:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These wintery charms of past Great Winter Hunt festivities bring with them a chance to attract the Snowflake Mouse when used during the festive event.|
Obtaining and Using Winter Screw Charms
History and Trivia
- 13 December 2011: The Winter Screw Charm was introduced during the Great Winter Hunt 2011 event.
- The Winter Screw Charm could be bought at the Festive Comet Charm Shoppe for 600 gold and 2 Ice Coins. It could be refunded for 120 gold at the same location. 15 of these charms could be bought directly via donating.
- 13 December 2011 to 31 January 2012: Winter Screw Charms were available to purchase at the Marketplace, and were also transferable via the Give To Friends option.
- The description for the Winter Screw Charm has changed since its release. The original description read as follows:
- The shine of these rough n' tough charms can be seen from a great distance, helping to attract festive mice carrying Toy Screws as loot.
- 15 December 2015: The description was changed and added this text:
- While racing down the toboggan courses, use a Winter Charm to attract the Snowflake Mouse who drops Toboggan Nitro when caught!