|Mouse Group: Shadow Clan|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
Radioactive Blue Cheese
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Hunters' lore describes Mummy mice as completely invulnerable. These undead mice ache to overrun and enslave the land they inhabit. A hunter will certainly need to be well prepared in order to face this enemy.|
|Mouse ID#: 133|
Cheese and Charm Preference
No Charms are required to attract the Mummy Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Mummy Mouse is not known to drop any loot in the Mousoleum location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Mummy Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Mummy Mouse drops the Haunted Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 21 July 2008: The Mummy Mouse was released.
- An image of the Mummy Mouse can be seen on the Mousoleum header image.
- The description for the Mummy Mouse has changed. The original description read:
- Hunters' lore describes these mice as completely invulnerable. These undead mice starve to enslave and take rule over the land they inhabit. A hunter will certainly need to be well prepared in order to face this enemy.