Winter Builder Charm
|Winter Builder Charm|
|Category: Great Winter Hunt|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||0||Cost:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These wintery charms of past Great Winter Hunt festivities bring with them a chance to attract the Snowflake Mouse when used during the festive event.|
Obtaining and Using Winter Builder Charms
History and Trivia
- 15 December 2014: The Winter Builder Charm was introduced during the second week of the Great Winter Hunt 2014, although the Larry's Loot Lexicon page had been discovered on 9 December 2014 thanks to the description of the Builder Mouse.
- During the Great Winter Hunt 2014, the Winter Builder Charm could be purchased at the Festive Ice Fortress Charm Shoppe using 1 Winter Charm and 1 Magic Essence.
- The description for the Winter Builder Charm has changed since its release. The original description read as follows:
- The festive essence of wintery ice is frozen deep inside of these charms. They cause ice to magically multiply!
- Serious ice sculptors should be sure to secure some!
- Using this charm attracts the Builder Mouse, who drops a lot of Ice Bricks during the Great Winter Hunt, and the Snowflake Mouse, who drops plenty of festive goodies!
- 15 December 2015: The description was changed and added this text:
- While racing down the toboggan courses, use a Winter Charm to attract the Snowflake Mouse who drops Toboggan Nitro when caught!