The Soul Catcher is a Limited Edition Shadow type weapon.
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| Harnessing the power of a Soulstone, this trap pierces the darkness and seeks out weaknesses in Shadow mice.|
This shard of Soulstone pulsates slowly, as if longing to be alive. It almost seems to morph and bulge within its platinum setting as it hangs suspended in its web. Perhaps it can be improved if imbued with another powerful stone...
The haunting hum of the Soulstone gives this trap a luck bonus exclusively in the Haunted Terrortories.
The Soul Catcher is a Limited Edition weapon and can no longer be acquired by Hunters. It was available at the Trapsmith in the Haunted Terrortories for 190,000 gold plus 1 Soulstone during the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event. It could be refunded for 34,000 gold at the same location.
The Soul Catcher (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Soul Catcher Parts.
Hunters must have 165,000 points to craft the Soul Catcher.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Soul Catcher|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse with the Soul Catcher|
|Soul Catcher Parts||1||190,000||
The Soul Catcher provides an additional 10 Luck in the Halloween event location.
- Soul Harvester - Requires Soul Catcher Parts for crafting. Has the same Halloween event Luck bonus, as well as special effects in the Seasonal Garden.
- Terrifying Spider Trap - Has the same Halloween event Luck bonus, as well as special effects in the Seasonal Garden.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 15 October 2011: The Soul Catcher was painted live during a 'Saturday Special' painting session. Ideas and suggestions were provided by the audience at the time of painting.
- 19 October 2011: The Soul Catcher was introduced at the start of the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- 23 October 2011: The reconstruction formula was introduced.