Blackstone Pass Trap
The Blackstone Pass Trap is a Tactical weapon.
|Blackstone Pass Trap|
|Power Type: Tactical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Between these two pillars lies an anomaly of time and space, a void which emits a siren song that only mice of the Mystic Team can hear. The Mystic King uses pieces of this stone to gather his minions to him in times of crisis, but these monoliths emit enough hypnotic vibrations to drawn even the King himself between the pillars. Once the mice pass through this gate, they step into another plane of being, never to return.|
The Blackstone Pass Trap is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 58,000,000 points to craft the Blackstone Pass Trap.
|Formula: Blackstone Pass Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch a Mystic King|
|Blackstone Pass Trap Blueprints||1||1,100,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Obvious Ambush Trap – has similar attributes but is more effective against Technic mice than against Mystic mice.
- Mystic Pawn Pincher - Designed to catch the Mystic Pawn in Zugzwang's Tower while avoiding the Technic Pawn.
- Technic Pawn Pincher - Designed to catch the Technic Pawn in Zugzwang's Tower while avoiding the Mystic Pawn.
- A complete list of Tactical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 26 August 2010: The Blackstone Pass Trap was first mentioned in the blueprints sold at the Seasonal Garden.