Claw Shot Base
The Claw Shot Base has special bonuses when used in Claw Shot City.
|Claw Shot Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Power Bonus:||10%||Cost:||75,000+ gold|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| This base is as dry as the hot days in Claw Shot City are long. Put this together with other dry, hot weather components, and you've got yourself a small desert in your hands. Just watch out for all the spiky bits, and drink plenty of water!
Equip this base with either the S.L.A.C. or the S.L.A.C. II while in Claw Shot City to receive a power bonus while hunting.
For an even GREATER bonus, add Cactus Charms to the mix to benefit from a HUGE power bonus while hunting! Those lawless mice won't know what hit 'em!
- S.L.A.C. - Additional power when paired with the Claw Shot Base.
- S.L.A.C. II - Additional power when paired with the Claw Shot Base.
- Cactus Charm - Additional power when paired with the Claw Shot Base.
- Super Cactus Charm - Additional power when paired with the Claw Shot Base.
History and Trivia
- 26 September 2013: The Claw Shot Base was introduced with the release of the Gnawnian Express Station location.