Cackle Lantern Trap
|Cackle Lantern Trap|
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||5%||Cost:||2,628,340 gold|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||Extremely Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Where did all the other pumpkins go? Oh yeah, that's right... the Cackle Lantern smashed them all. But, out of the remains of his old companions springs a new friend who understands the rigors of carnivorous planthood: a sprout of the Venus Mouse Trap. Together, these two are ready to smash, swallow, and snare any mouse that dares set foot on their trap-- just don't ask them to share the proceeds once they're done. The immense heat of the lantern occasionally increases Fire Salt drops when hunting in the Jungle of Dread.|
The Cackle Lantern Trap is a Limited Edition weapon and can no longer be acquired by Hunters. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 29,000,000 points to craft the Cackle Lantern Trap.
|Formula: Cackle Lantern Trap|
|Digby DrillBot Parts||1||404,340|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||24||60,000
|Venus Mouse Trap Husk||1||299,650|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
The Cackle Lantern Trap has the special property of occasionally increasing Fire Salt drops when hunting in the Jungle of Dread. The effect is increased if the weapon is armed along with Cackle Charms
- Dreaded Totem Trap - Significant power bonus in Jungle of Dread
- Digby DrillBot – source for Digby DrillBot Parts.
- Mutated Venus Mouse Trap – source for Venus Mouse Trap Husk.
- Obelisk of Incineration – source for Obelisk Parts.
- Obelisk of Slumber – source for Obelisk Parts.
- Pumpkin Pummeler – source for Smashed Pumpkin.
- Venus Mouse Trap – source for Venus Mouse Trap Husk.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be find here.
- Cackle Charm - When this charm is used in the Jungle of Dread, Fire Salt drops are increased. This effect stacks with the same effect generated by the Cackle Lantern Trap.