- The Great Winter Hunt has come to a close.
The Festive Comet has melted and the event has come to an end!
With the Festive Comet melted, the Extreme Toboggan Challenge has ended, leaving behind only a crisp aroma of wintergreen hanging in the air. The King hopes the hunters enjoyed the festivities and slopes as much as he did!
Hunters with unused Toboggan Parts can still convert them into Toboggan Nitro from the Vacant Lot HUD. Extra nitro can be traded in for Throwable Snowballs for use in the Snowball Showdown!
The Festive Shoppes will stay open in the Vacant Lot until January 19.
Have you bought the New Year's bases and festive skins yet? Check out the shoppes!
The Snowball Showdown will remain open until January 19, so use remaining Throwable Snowballs to unlock those shapes and earn some extra rewards! Be sure to turn in your leftover Toboggan Nitro for Throwable Snowballs!
Hunters who earned the Festive Aura will enjoy its bonus luck and chance for item drops until January 31st.
Thanks for joining us for another successful Great Winter Hunt!
The Festive Comet is sure to return again next year.
- The King's Giveaway has returned with Mystery Prize Packs to open!
Hunt Prize Mice for Prize Keys, King's Credits, SUPER|brie+, and more!
- You'll find these prize keys as loot any time you capture a prize mouse and also very rarely as loot from any other mouse in the Kingdom. Recovering a key for the King will allow you to open one of 10 Mystery Prize Packs by clicking the banner above your hunter's journal. Once you've opened the 10 main prize packs you can use extra keys you find to open smaller bonus prize packs!
- These keys will expire a few days after the giveaway ends. Make sure and use all your keys!
- Capturing a Treasurer, Snooty, or High Roller mouse will award you with a quantity of King's Credits to spend at the King's Arms. As a reminder, the King's Cart was added which allows you to purchase items from the King's Arms from anywhere in the Kingdom! Simply open the shoppes in any hunting location and load the King's Cart tab to browse the available wares!
- The most prestigious bait in the Kingdom has a tasty new look! Complete with sparkling Magic Essence, the new-looking SUPER|brie+ has all the same amazing powers of attraction it had before!
- Mobster mice are on the loose with their pockets full of delicious SUPER|brie+ and you'll also find some SUPER|brie+ in one of the King's Mystery Prize Packs!
- The King has assembled 10 Mystery Prize Packs for each hunter, however, mice have run off with all the keys! You'll recover a prize key each time you capture a prize mouse, however, you may also very rarely recover a key from any mouse in the Kingdom.
- Within the 10 Mystery Prize Packs you'll find juicy rewards. Larry was able to sneak a peek while some were being wrapped and recalls seeing SUPER|brie+, King's Credits, powerful charms, and more!
- There's something new for sale at the King's Arms! Super Regal Charms are an upgraded version of Regal Charms with 1,500 Power, +7 Luck, and 50% Attraction Bonus. These charms pack a royal punch and can be purchased at the cost of 1 King's Credit and 2 Regal Charms from the King's Arms.
King's Calibrator -- New from the King's Arms
The King's Arms is stocking a new item capable of applying specific calibrations to your Daily Loyalty Chests and gifting quotas. The calibrator is purchased for 1,000 gold and it provides a variety of unlocks and abilities which are purchased with King's Credits.
The calibrator can be used to change the type of cheese you receive on day 2, 3, and 4 Daily Loyalty Chests. There's a wide range of cheeses to choose from including Limelight, Dewthief Camembert, Glowing Gruyere, and more!
Other abilities you can buy for your calibrator are increasing the amount of gold found in your Daily Loyalty Chest as well as increasing the quota of free daily gifts you can both send and receive.
Visit the Special section of your inventory to configure your King's Calibrator after purchasing it.
- Use the King's Calibrator to customize your Daily Loyalty Chest Cheese
New Prize Mouse Behaviour
As a reminder, mouse migration patterns changed a while ago and affected how these rare breeds can be hunted. Hunters no longer lose a piece of cheese or a charm when encountering a prize mouse. Prize mice now wander nearly everywhere in the Kingdom where they have developed a keen interest in their fellow mice, often following a mouse towards a hunter's trap.
After successfully attracting any mouse, you may find a prize mouse also visits your trap. However, the encounter with a prize mouse will not leave it with enough time to snatch any of your cheese or charms. The result: Encounters with prize mice will no longer affect progress in any areas and will not consume any cheese or charms.
Prize mice can be now encountered using any type of cheese. They can be encountered in any location other than the Meadow, where Larry's more vigilant watch appears to scare prize mice away.
- Prize mice can now be encountered after capturing or failing to capture any mouse
- Prize mice never take cheese or charms
Rainbow Treasure Maps with 60 to 120 mice!
Rainbow Scroll Case'
While snooping around the Prize Vault, Larry noticed something special being packed into one of the King's Mystery Prize Packs -- a colourful scroll case! These Rainbow Scroll Cases contain a massive map with 60, 100, or 120 mice!
The length of map you'll receive scales with your Hunter's title:
- Knight and below hunters will find a Short Rainbow Treasure Map with 60 mice
- Lord/Lady, Baron/Baroness, and Count/Countess will find a Long Rainbow Treasure Map with 100 mice
- Duke/Duchess, Grand Duke/Duchess, and Archduke/Duchess will find a Giant Rainbow Treasure Map with 120 mice
Each hunter will find a single Rainbow Scroll in one of their mystery packs. Before opening yours, you may want to make sure some friends are not currently on maps themselves and can help you with yours.
Choose when to open your scroll case and pick your map mates wisely, hunters!
Rainbow Treasure Chests
Completing a Rainbow Treasure Map will award a Small, Large, or Giant Rainbow Treasure Chest depending on the length of map you completed. The chest contains an ample quantity of Gold, Points, and Ancient Charms, along with a few Rainbow Luck Charms and Regal Charms.
Not interested in finding the chest? Rainbow Treasure Maps can be completed at anytime by claiming the consolation prize. You'll receive a portion of Gold, Points, and Ancient Charms based on the number of mice you and your map mates found.
Three New Trap Skins
Available from the King's Arms are three new trap skins you can purchase with King's Credits. The Lavish Infinite Labyrinth Skin and Regal Temporal Turbine Skin provide an absolutely royal look for two powerful traps, while the Manticore Trap Skin provides a more fierce look for the Chrome Sphynx Wrath.
- New trap skins available from the King's Arms
Regal Charms and Gift Baskets
To celebrate a most royal of giveaways, the King has assembled two Regal Gift Baskets to supply yourself with or give to a friend! These supply kits are available only during the King's Giveaway.
- 75 SUPER|brie+
- 75 Regal Charms
- 500 SUPER|brie+
- 500 Regal Charms
- 20 Super Regal Charms
Prize mice are on the loose!
- Hunt anywhere for prize mice (except the Meadow)
- Collect 10 Prize Keys to open the Mystery Prize Packs!
- Tons of King's Credits, SUPER|brie+, and more to win!
Good luck in the giveaway, hunters!