The Polluted Base has special effects throughout the Kingdom.
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|A simulated spill was safely poured onto this base to mask it from its surroundings. Hard to distinguish between the actual spill itself, it allows the pollution of the Toxic Spill to seep through it, adding a chance for mice to drop a Radioactive Curd. Additionally, the Polluted Base will react with Polluted Charms, increasing the core radiation and using that energy to add extra Luck!|
The Polluted Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
The Polluted Base (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Polluted Base Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Polluted Base|
|Polluted Base Parts||1||1,434,000|
The following effects occur in any location.
- Mice can drop Radioactive Curd as loot.
- +4 Luck when armed with Polluted Charms
- +6 Luck when armed with Super Polluted Charms
- +10 Luck when armed with Extreme Polluted Charms
- +15 Luck when armed with Ultimate Polluted Charms
History and Trivia
- 21 January 2014: The Polluted Base Blueprints were made available.
- 23 May 2014: The recipe was learned and the first Polluted Base was crafted.
- 28 October 2015: The Polluted Base becomes smashable with the Hunter's Hammer, and can be rebuilt from Polluted Base Parts.