(Redirected from Lycan)
|Loot:|| Shredded Furoma Map Piece|
Radioactive Blue cheese
|Mouse Group:||The Shadow Clan|
|Bait Pref:||Moon cheese|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Once a passive breed of mouse, when night falls the Lycan transforms into a massive beast that strikes fear into even the most steadfast of hunters. Known to stalk shadowy forests and graveyards, this mouse possesses incredible speed and power. A hunter should be well-prepared before seeking out this adversary. Capturing this mouse may break its curse, potentially revealing secrets about its origins.
History and Trivia
- For a brief period in January 2009, Lycan mice in the Mousoleum were also attracted to Cheddar cheese, although this was only temporary.
- Prior to June 2010, Lycan mice used to be present in the Training Grounds in addition to their current locations (explaining the last sentence in the description and why they had the Furoma map). In the Training Grounds, they were known to drop Radioactive Blue cheese as loot.
- The name and visual appearance of these mice is based on common incarnations of the lycanthrope legend.
- Lycan mice began dropping the Green Plaid Egg as loot in the Catacombs on 14 April 2011, and the Wavy Purple Egg in the Mousoleum on 18 April, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- On 19 October 2011, Lycan mice were available in the Haunted Terrortories during the 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Event, but only when hunters armed their traps with Spooky Charms.