Eggscavator Charge Charm
|Eggscavator Charge Charm|
|Category: Spring Egg Hunt|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||0||Cost:|| See current|
Spring Egg Hunt
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| When you hunt with Eggscavator Charge Charms equipped, you build up 1 charge per catch on your Eggscavator. When you have charges in your Eggscavator, each catch will expend a charge.
Based on the number of charges, you have a chance to find a Low, Medium, or High Charge Egg! Keep your Eggscavator charged at all times for the best chance to find these extra-special Charge eggs!
Note: Eggscavator Charge Charms will only work when your Eggscavator has been re-calibrated!
The Eggscavator Charge Charm may be made available during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Each successful hunt with an Eggscavator Charge Charm armed raises the charge by 1, up to a maximum of 20.
- Each subsequent catch without an Eggscavator Charge Charm armed drops the charge by 1.
- While the Eggscavator is charged, the hunter has a chance of obtaining one of three different Charge Eggs, according to the current charge available on the Eggscavator.
- Charge Eggs can be caught in any location and dropped by any mouse.
- I'm running out of charges for my Eggscavator.
- I should equip Eggscavator Charge Charms to build up more charges!
- Dark Chocolate Charm - Received when using the Hunter's Hammer to smash the Eggscavator Charge Charm
- Eggstra Charm - Doubles Egg drops
- Eggstra Charge Charm - Doubles Egg drops and charges the Eggscavator
History and Trivia
- 25 March 2013: The Eggscavator Charge Charm was introduced during the Spring Egg Hunt 2013.
- Based on the typical contents of Charge Eggs in 2013, a hunter that repeatedly cycled between a charge of 12 and 20, while using Eggstra Charms on the way down and Eggscavator Charge Charms on the way up, could generally obtain enough Marshmallow Monterey cheese and Eggstra Charms to purchase more charge charms and sustain the cycle indefinitely in any location.
- 6 May 2014: After the introduction of doubled charge egg loot, a hunter that stayed in the Omelette Factory could repeatedly cycle between a charge of 12 and 20 with any cheese, or between a charge of 17 and 20 with SUPER|brie+, to sustain an indefinite cycle of loot when coupled with the Marshmallow Monterey being dropped by Event Mice during the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event.
- '31 March 2014: The Eggscavator Charge Charm returns for the Spring Egg Hunt 2015.