Congratulations! You've been awarded a King's Credit! Visit the royal prize shop to claim a prize of your choice, or keep saving up to redeem greater rewards!
King's Credits are the only currency accepted in the Prize Shoppe. A hunter can view their current number of credits on the Special tab, or with Larry's Loot Lexicon. Credits can be saved for use in a future event.
They can be obtained by catching prize mice: Treasurer, Snooty or High Roller which are more common during a King's Giveaway. A Hunter with a higher Prize Power is more likely to encounter a prize mouse.
Amounts Dropped by Prize Mice
- Treasurer Mouse: 3-5 King's Credits
- Snooty Mouse: 5-10 King's Credits
- High Roller Mouse: 26-50 of King's Credits
History and Trivia
- King's Credits were available as contents of:
- King's Credits could be obtained as loot from:
- King's Credits were awarded at the completion of each 100 Mouse Dash at the Great Gnawnian Games of 2012.