Congratulations! You've been awarded a King's Credit! Visit the royal prize shop to claim a prize of your choice, or keep saving up to redeem greater rewards!
King's Credits are the only currency accepted in the Prize Shoppe. A hunter can view their current number of credits on the Special tab, or with Larry's Loot Lexicon. Credits can be saved for use in a future event.
Amounts Dropped by Prize Mice
- Treasurer Mouse: 3-5 King's Credits
- Snooty Mouse: 5-10 King's Credits
- High Roller Mouse: 26-50 of King's Credits
History and Trivia
- King's Credits were available as contents of:
- Winter Hunt Gift Boxes during the Great Winter Hunt 2010
- 2011 Birthday Gifts during Mousehunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration
- Spooky Surprises during Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories
- Winter Hunt Gift Boxes during the Great Winter Hunt 2011 and Great Winter Hunt 2012
- 2014 Birthday Gifts during MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday
- Football Footlockers and Gold Footlockers during Larry's Football Challenge in 2014
- King's Credits could be obtained as loot from:
- King's Credits were awarded during events:
- When King's Credits were originally introduced in 2010, a Hunter with a higher Prize Power is more likely to encounter a prize mouse. However, in 2013, Prize Power was abandoned, and no longer affects the likelihood of a hunter encountering a prize mouse.