Black Mage Mouse
|Black Mage Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Gauntlet Gladiators (Tier Five: Magic Mice)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Shadow||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet Cheese Tier 5||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||King's Gauntlet: Tier 5||Loot:||Gauntlet Potion Tier 6|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Reclusive and unpredictable, the Black Mage’s robes reflect the union of all the elements: Earth, Water, Wind and Fire. With a multitude of elemental minions at their command, Black Mages use powerful combinations to defeat their foes. A Black Mage may freeze a trap with water, then blow it to bits with a fiery explosion. Of course, they always strive to keep the cheese intact.|
|Mouse ID#: 19|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Black Mage Mouse is attracted to Gauntlet Cheese Tier 5.
No Charms are required to attract the Black Mage Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Black Mage Mouse drops Gauntlet Potion Tier 6 as loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Black Mage Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Black Mage Mouse drops the Gauntlet Magic Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 8 June 2010: The Black Mage Mouse was released with the introduction of the King's Gauntlet as part of the MouseHunt v3.0 update.
- 2 July 2010: The King granted permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 5, allowing Hunters to access the Black Mage Mouse.
- 18 April 2011: The Black Mage Mouse began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 4 April 2012: The Black Mage Mouse began dropping a bonus Gauntlet Magic Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event.