El Flamenco Mouse
(Redirected from El Flamenco)
The El Flamenco Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual MouseHunt Birthday event.
|El Flamenco Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Birthday)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All Types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current MouseHunt Birthday location||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||MouseHunt Birthday||Loot:||See current MouseHunt Birthday location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The most well-known, revered and even feared Master Dancer. Holder of the coveted Disco Ball, this mouse has spent his whole life training for the dance. Traveling all of Gnawnia, learning everything from Ballet to Jazz to the forbidden Forgotten Flamenco.|
Now, with a stage to perform and a spotlight to steal, be wary at the dance hall for one formidable dance off, beware his feared Flying Barcelona Attack!
Finding Event Mice
Information on how to locate and capture the El Flamenco Mouse can be found on the current MouseHunt Birthday location page.
History and Trivia
- 4 March 2014: The El Flamenco Mouse was released as part of MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday event.
- During MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday, the El Flamenco Mouse could only be encountered after clearing the first nine mice of a Conga Line.
- On the first capture of this mouse, an additional message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- I defeated El Flamenco in a dizzying dance battle!
- To commorate his first defeat, I earned a special gift from the King: A DLU+ Gift Box!
- On subsequent encounters, this message changes to:
- El Flamenco got served!
- His conga line dissolves in confusion.
- Additionally, after every catch, a new Conga Line is started with this message:
- A conga line approaches!
- Grim their eyes, heavy their feet,
- a lockstep whirlwind of defeat.