Frosty Snow Mouse
- "Frosty" redirects here. For more uses, see Frosty (disambiguation).
|Frosty Snow Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Mountain Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The mouse on top of this little arrangement is the architect of a rather ingenious pyramid scheme. You see, he managed to convince the other two that if they agreed to roll themselves into the bigger snowballs at the bottom of the snowman, they would receive a commission of cheese in a matter of four to six weeks. Of course, there wasn't really any cheese. . . only a carrot, and there's only room for one carrot on a snowman.|
|Mouse ID#: 78|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Frosty Snow Mouse is attracted only to SUPER|brie+.
No Charms are required to attract the Frosty Snow Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Frosty Snow Mouse in the Mountain location.
The Frosty Snow Mouse is not known to drop any loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Frosty Snow Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The Frosty Snow Mouse's name is a reference to Frosty the Snowman
- 22 December 2009: The Frosty Snow Mouse was released as part of The Great Winter Hunt '09.
- 24 December 2009: The Frosty Snow Mouse appeared in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 5 January 2010: The Frosty Snow Mouse began appearing in the Mountain.
- 25 June 2013: The Frosty Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Frosty Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 17 October 2018: The Frosty Snow Mouse changed mouse groups from Indigenous Mice to Mountain Mice.