Lightning Rod Mouse
|Lightning Rod Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Never known for its qualities of better judgement, the Lightning Rod mouse will wait in fields for days on end, waving a fork at the sky and waiting for lightning. As Hunters know, waiting is hungry work, and so catching one of these mice is as easy as spying its fork and waiting for its tummy to rumble. Hunters don't know why the Lightning Rod mouse wants to be electrified, but common sense dictates that they should be avoided when a storm is brewing.|
|Mouse ID#: 232|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Lightning Rod Mouse is attracted only to Standard Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Lightning Rod Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Lightning Rod Mouse is not known to drop any loot in the Tournament Hall location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Lightning Rod Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- If Hunters experience difficulties accessing MouseHunt, an image of the Lightning Rod Mouse may appear along with an error message:
- Lightning struck our server!
- The database may need a few seconds to cool down.
- Please wait a few seconds before reloading the page.
- 30 June 2010: The Lightning Rod Mouse was introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 25 June 2013: The Lightning Rod Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Excitable Electric Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Lightning Rod Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Lightning Rod Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.